• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 06, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 06, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Atmospheric dogfight in Elite Dangerous (Fan Art)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Happy Anniversary CMDRs - on this day 8 years ago, the Elite Dangerous Kickstarter began

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I paid for the whole speedometer, I will use the whole speedometer!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    So I got Elite Dangerous to play on the Nintendo Switch ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I showed you my FSD, pls respond

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Showed him.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Thargoid wreckage in front of things

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    shield generator go boom

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Just over a year ago I started my on and off passenger/data grind in Ceos to get my dream ship the Corvette and today I managed to get it!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    First time me successfully killing a Basilisk, I survived with 0% hull \o/

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    NMLA propaganda poster, Wolf Port, LTT 1935, November 3306

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    "This is the final boarding call..."

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    BRACE FOR IMPACT!! *bonk*

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    That's....close

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    These planets are only about 1500km apart. They were orbiting so VISIBLY fast that they drifted out of the DSS window in about 25 seconds. As

    https://i.imgur.com/zHtYWzD.jpg

    And that's a heck of a crater on the small one.

    https://i.imgur.com/S5GMbXQ.jpg ... about the radius of the planet, 400-some km.

    Sorry about the crappy resolution, these are just steam screenies; I don't use the hires ones unless it's really pretty.

    submitted by /u/styopa
    [link] [comments]

    This fighters are so cool.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Started the game a week ago. Loving it so far.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Literally can’t believe my luck. About 2000Ly from Sol, I found two water worlds in a row!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Made a table-thingie for Odyssey to use HOTAS and M&K

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Made a table-thingie for Odyssey to use HOTAS and M&K

    I am sure I am probably not the only CMDR out there wondering how to have my cake and eat it too.

    I use very modified Obutto Revolution 3 for E:D and other sims. I gave up on driving sim stuff (I suck at it) a while ago. But love flight sims (wwii) and space flight sims.

    With so many of these space sims starting to add space legs, I wanted to be able to use a mouse and keyboard and still have access to my hotas.

    So for the center mount on the Obutto I created a small flip table that can easily slide in and out. It can also fold up, for when I want to get out/in. I had to make it slightly off center, so the joystick does not touch it and have space on right for throttle.

    The acrylic sliding tables are "fine" for a keyboard (if you just going to msg people). but not if you want to play FPS and use a mouse too.

    I toyed and tried to WASD to throttle, but it's just not the same as a good keyboard.

    Can express how nice it is to have a full mouse right next to my joystick. Even in VR, its easy to use the mouse when I have to.

    I can go on an on about all the changes I made to my Obutto Rev3, but mostly the original chair was pretty much shite and had to replace it (current chair is a Best Stop jeep replacement chair -- I love it!). Also just dangling a mouse off the standard tray is a no go (cords snap, drives a person crazy) ... mouse bungies to the rescue! I also have a overkill tactile transducer that can shake your teeth when you enter/exit a space station. The EathQuake 110b at max will shake my rig apart, I have it like 30%.

    flips up and down

    side view

    zoomed

    regular obutto m&k tray

    cat thinks the Q10 is a scratch pole

    amp for q10 (overkill)

    submitted by /u/BrutalAttis
    [link] [comments]

    Droppin by some engineers before heading out to war!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    WIP : My Exploruga .. 4 SRVs, fighter, 128T of onboard fuel and just under 50Ly jump range

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Hell Port

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Spontaneously sent this to my friend and he thought it was real. Guess I did pretty good photoshopping this one lol

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Elite & Runescape mining at the same time....yep I dig it ;) ty zenbook pro duo!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment