• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Elite AMA 2: Question Boogaloo - Arthur, Bruce, Stephen & Paul

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Yes.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I just got to Hutton orbital

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I hate every single one of you.

    submitted by /u/retard134
    [link] [comments]

    So I heard You Like Missiles...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:33 AM PST

    HOTAS Give Away

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Fellow Commanders,

    It has been a tumultuous year, but there have been a few high points. I was able to build an entirely new cockpit for our favorite sim, including an Oculus Rift S headset. If you haven't flown in VR yet, you are in for a treat, especially in the SRV.

    After the upgrade and working out all the bugs and such, I had left over a Thrustmaster T16000 stick and throttle set. It's not new, but it's well-kept. I even broke it down to put some silicone lube on the moving surfaces and removed the LEDs because I didn't like them.

    Why am I telling all of you this? Because I would like to donate this to a commander in need of an upgrade who really can't afford it. But how to decide? I spoke with one of the moderators and they made some suggestions:

    • Find someone who is fairly active in the subreddit.
    • Find someone who has a true love of the game.
    • Find someone who has a real need.

    If you wish to participate, either comment on this thread or send a message if you're modest. Tell me how long you've played, what you love about the game and why you'd like this donation sent to you. Participants must be willing to cover the cost of shipping from Kentucky USA. Unfortunately, this can make it cost prohibitive for commanders across the water.

    One more thing: Active Fuel Rats get precedence because I admire their spirit and willingness to give their time and resources to others.

    Thank you for your time.

    CDR Fiacra

    VF-41 Black Aces

    Homeport: Bessemer Vision, Uru 1, Uru System

    submitted by /u/MikeyToo
    [link] [comments]

    We Have Fuel. You Don't. Any Questions?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I think I found the Fedora nebula?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Today I decided to buy a Dolphin and try some passenger missions for the first time. I came across an interesting customer...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    new player here, tried going to hutton orbital to get the "free anaconda", and im kinda disappointed in myself for actually falling for it... but hey at least i got the hutton mugs :D

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Hail to the chief.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Respect to Fdev, left the game 5 years ago and my ship was still waiting for me in the middle of nowhere.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    My First Elite :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Peek-a-boo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I am "Epic" noob, who started few days back, but I am already calling this game "Awesome space wallpaper generator" for obvious reasons ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    It was 3306...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    I wont lie to you, I was a little bit anxious

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Keep in mind this is a supposed to be a small ship..

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Wow that was not worth it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I dont even know

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I'm officially an idiot

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    It was a salvage mission - I had to get some containers of stabilizers or something.

    So I travel to the system where these things are supposed to be. I fly to each planet until one of them gives a mission update. Turns out they're on the planet, and I have no SRV.

    So I fly to a station, outfit my ship with an SRV. Fly back to the planet. Locate the crash site. Land.

    I drive my SRV towards containers. Surprise drone attack!

    Screw that.

    I go back to my ship and blast them with my hard points. So much easier than dealing with them in the SRV.

    Once the threat was dealt with, I recover the cargo and fly back to the delivery point. Upon entering the system, I get a notice that I'll get a 50% bonus for speedy delivery, but the time is pretty short. I want those sweet credits, though, so I try my best.

    I get to the delivery point with less than a minute to spare. I hastily approach the landing pad, and I'm going to make it in time.

    So I go to lower my landing gear with my Xbox controller (B + down). But I apparently didn't push "down" and only hit "B" which is "boost," causing me to slam right into that landing pad and blow my ship up.

    Instead of getting mission money and a time bonus, I wound up virtually bankrupting myself by rebuying the ship I blew up because I boosted straight at a landing pad from a few hundred meters away like a moron.

    submitted by /u/mrmatteh
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a type 6 for the capital ship event in Parutis and made a small fortune over the last 2 days!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    My first tine in Sol was quite an experience.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Let's gooooooo! First time flying this far, hope the trip is worth it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I think I found the second smallest landable planet with a radius of just 220km

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Suggestion: Show us the Mission Giver faction, system and distance

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment