• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    And *that* ladies and gentlemen, was the closest I ever came to throwing-up in VR.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    I made a thing

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    The Eye.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Ammonia

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    My AspX painted in White is one of the most beautiful things i've seen in this game

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:58 AM PST

    I made the elite logo on mine craft and it turned out kinda Ok

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Brown dwarf at the edge of the galaxy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Largest star I've come across yet. 1500ls drop point

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I know about Sag A*, Colonia, Beagle Point. But I noticed a lot of other hot spots. What are they? I have numbered many of them for your viewing pleasure.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Traditional rite of passage for each new vessel

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Today I learnt that Megaships’s thrusters damage you if you get in front of them.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Goodbye, I guess.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I hope for Odyssey’s station internals we get to see some of the cool stuff they have available as decor already!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Christ.... Both in game and in real life... We don't stand a chance of knowing what's out there.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Check out this awesome photo I took! It almost looks like the hand of God!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    People that post screenshots of their high end ships motivate me even more to play the game.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    A while ago there was a thread in a post of a Federal Corvette where somebody was saying that posting those shouldn't be allowed because aren't anything special. It was an old player saying this.

    Let me just say that I totally disagree, because those posts just make me more eager to play the game.

    Every time I see a cutter or a corvette, I just want to stop what whatever I am doing and play this marvellous game.

    Please don't stop posting your beautiful ships

    submitted by /u/plutonium-239
    [link] [comments]

    Quick budget tip for ED screenshots: you can use your engine boost to add strategic lens flairs to your images for some added pizzazz

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Postcards from the Collection of Wonders!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Guess who nearly c*****d their pants being dropped between these two guys?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Servers offline?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Just got kicked?

    submitted by /u/Dinbar
    [link] [comments]

    Taking heat damage

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    After hauling 32k of gold between a 2 jump route think it’s finally time to put The Dwarf to sleep. Love this ship for trading

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Not much, but she's all mine!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Made it just 24 hours in my new Imperial Cutter

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Got a haul of 270 platinum ore and headed to a station to sell. (I could fit 500 but I wanted money now)

    Now I've had a few issues in this 24 hour period with the big danglely bits jutting out the side, so I made sure to go in the direct center of the mail slot at an even speed...

    Somehow, I still got jammed up at the mail slot and stuck in place. I got a warning that I was blocking the entrance and needed to leave. I also knew an NPC ship was coming in behind me and those things don't stop for you, or so I've seen.

    So I'm wiggling around trying to break free, and in my genious I hit the boost button... it worked! I got unhooked and flew inside.

    Even slamming down the break and reverse key, I crashed near full speed into the back wall of the station, shields down and only 60% health.

    My ship continues banging across walls and rivet-things jutting out of the roof. 55%. 40%. 25%. Im riding a wild bull with no idea what's even damaging me.

    Finally at 10% life I seem to stabilize and breath a sigh of relief. I sit still for 2 seconds and seem to randomly explode.

    And thats the story of my first death in a large ship. Thankfully I had JUST enough for insurance, but I had to spend a day in a tiny old ship mining just to get the funds to take this beast out again...

    (praise YouTubers who stretched the importance of always having insurance money!)

    submitted by /u/RedFalcon510
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment