• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Landing pad 08 at Turner Metallics - coolest final approach in the galaxy.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Love the cute door on the belly

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    New Year, New Discoveries 3307, Mass Jump 1!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    ED community leaking into r/technology!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    We've all been there. Using that last bit of canopy to figure out where you're going :)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Please Fdev get rid of it or make it work, no more lies

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Fuel rats, blown away by the service

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Just had my first use of fuel rats. Took them no more than 10 minutes. So cool. Ironically I was one jump away from station and learnt a hard lesson in planning routes but so cool to see and use that service. What legends! 5*

    submitted by /u/jenkoxukx
    [link] [comments]

    Planetrise

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Getting into unlocking engineers early is maybe the best way to learn the game.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Been seeing a lot of new players struggling for direction in the early game and let's face it, the tutorials are useful but limited. Hanging round the starter area is kind of pointless as you just repeat low paying mission types. Getting straight into engineering involves pretty much all activities and in a logical order - exploration starts easy with Farseer but is more effort for Palin. Combat starts with poaching bounties for TTB and moves to cz's. Seems the engineering track is less of a grind the earlier you do it too as everything is new.

    submitted by /u/balance1807
    [link] [comments]

    I got my Hutton Orbital mug recently, and decided to 3D print some coasters to go along with it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Storm Clouds in the Galactic Center

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Somehow, I feel like I'm partially responsible for the attacks in the Colsack, with all the alloys I've been gathering there.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Got my first Anaconda today -- * insert joke about loose wires/Hutton Orbital *

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    My first asteroid crack!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    A beautiful Earth-Like, HIP 38129 A 6 A, seen from the cockpit of my brand new Dolphin. Recently got ED, and absolutely loving it.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Ah yes...Empire rep grind has its merits

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Interdicted into the 12th dimension

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    I consider myself to be an amature explorer, only making it to Colonia once and I havent returned back home yet. But my journey there was fantastic, and I wanted to share my best pictures from my ride... next stop, Beagle Point! (The first picture was taken inside the bubble.)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Lost my first canopy today. Cut it a bit fine.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    The Colonia region is so beautiful!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    I was intercepted on my way to the coalsack to fight them some minutes ago. My war ship is waiting there for me. Killed my first few yesterday. So if anyone wanna team up.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    And I only brought one SRV.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    "A Nasty Surprise"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    My trip so far.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    <Grumble> Well at least the damaged stations have their priorities in order...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    So today I thought "Oh! I'll do some rescue missions and evacuate those damaged stations!" I kitted out my Beluga with all the economy cabins I could, and set out from the Bubble to Coalsack!

    When I arrived, Auto-Dock was disabled, which, ok, I get that, but it's less than awesome to try to get the Belgua through there manually. So I scraped a little paint, and the station still had the resources to issue me a fine. Managed to land, but couldn't evacuate anyone cause I was accessing anonymously.

    "Well, no problem, I'll pay my fines and clear this up right quick!"

    No contacts available due to emergency.

    So...there's resources to impose a fine but not one to pay it off, and now I can't evacuate people cause I traded paint with a broken station. >_<

    And I just had to vent a little bit cause pretty much that's the first time I've been this frustrated at the game.

    EDIT: OK after this happened four more times, including being destroyed and sending me to prison. So to hell with these rescues.

    submitted by /u/iwishiwereyou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment