• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    “Frame shift drive charging”

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    I Like this planet:D(GD 140, A1A)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Not often you get to see a planet moving on its orbit so thought I’d capture an eclipse ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Ungrateful bastards, one more complaint and we'll go back

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:57 AM PST

    My parking skills are improving. This hangout sports an almost perfectly straight multi-km drop to the bottom. If I had a spare SRV I would take a dive and video the freefall and splat.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    High Octane Endgame Material Gathering

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    In the year 3307, paint technology still has a long way to go.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    I love Wolf-Rayet stars

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Finally I'm so excited for my corvette

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Arguable one of the cooler moments of Elite: Watching reinforcements arrive after you select your faction in a conflict zone.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    First time pulling SAR duty (Bering Port). Wish me luck!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Limpets with Improved AI now available!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    As close as we can get to deep core mining

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Happy New Year CMDRs

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Why dont carriers welcome their owners home like they should?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Just got my carrier. They have no respect. They tell me to follow docking procedure like im another useless spacer. Wheres the "Welcome home, boss. We've got a cold pint waiting for you when you land. Bring her in."

    submitted by /u/Spottykus
    [link] [comments]

    First ever solo kill on a Cyclops! Wasn't the cleanest fight ever, but I got the job done and am pretty proud right now, not gonna lie

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous has treated me well in 2020. Such a good journey back and forth to the Galactic Core. Let's just wish Odyssey would bring us even more incredible experiences. HAPPY NEW YEAR CMDRs, and thank you for your time watching this.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Can we talk about "time bonuses" for massacre missions?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    On my way to get my free anaconda, super stoked!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Happy New Year Commanders o7. This is how im spending my holiday.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Flying in vr.. what a joy

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Happy new years commanders. Spent a few days grinding deep core mining to reach elite in trader and did it on pc monitor. Decided to take a break, jump into VR and just fly some of my favorite ships around. It is such a wonderful feeling to super cruise in my orca, stand up, walk around and even dance in my spacious cockpit then head out in my chieftan and battle in vr. Love this game!

    submitted by /u/robbyboy1227
    [link] [comments]

    Hey @Frontier, screw you for making me jump all the way out to Colonia to unlock an Engineer!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    But much more importantly, thank you so much for forcing me out of my comfort zone so I could experience so many awesome new things! I learned how to Neutron jump, got my first credited discovery to my name, found my first Black Hole, and so many more awesome new things! I've been playing this game on and off for years, but I never had a really compelling reason to perform the Colonia rite of passage until I started honing in on Engineers. Every time I play this game I re-learn the sense of childlike awe and sometimes terror (like entering a Neutron plume for the first time, or nearing the event horizon of a Black Hole, I was crapping my pants!). No game makes me feel so small; perfectly replicating an honest pondering of the expanse of space. Truly incredible.

    TLDR: Title is clickbait, I traveled to Concordia for the first time, learned a lot about myself, my ship, and the universe, and had an awesome time!

    If you are like I was, and haven't gone deep or long range exploring because it seemed too unrewarding, too time consuming, or too scary, I encourage you to stop holding on and let yourself fall into the abyss!

    submitted by /u/BenjaminaminApex
    [link] [comments]

    Server down?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment