• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Put together a simple little WearOS Elite watchface for all you always-late CMDRs out there

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    32 years in the waiting!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Hi all! I played the original game 32 years ago with my dad on the acorn electron. We had no ability to save so had to leave it running for a year and a half to get to elite, when it was finally switched off we discovered that the carpet underneath was brown! I was an original backer on the kickstarter, but my desktop was not powerful enough to run the game and I guess it fell to the back of my mind until my dad passed recently. I have since picked up the game on my ps4 and I am loving it! I forgot that communities can be helpful and non toxic, and I was blown away when I had to use the fuel rats service that that level of commitment is in the game.

    So well done everyone, keep up the good work!

    submitted by /u/chaz_danby
    [link] [comments]

    The "worst" aspect of the game is by far my favorite [new player since December]

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    The game is soooooooooooobad at teaching you the basic mechanics (mining, money making, engineeers, etc) that makes it by far the most appealing aspect for me. In the first 50 hours the game constantly reminds yourself that you worth noting in the Elite universe.

    You cant mine? Who care, somebody else will do it

    You cant trade? There is a lot of CMDRs trading

    You cannot do bounty hunting? F*ck you CMDR, you`re a pussy and there is a lot of mercenaries out there waiting to get his hands dirty

    I constantly i have to do a lot of research in Google / Youtube / Reddit to understand the mechanics of Elite.

    The Milky Way is huge and vast. You`re not the hero, you`re not the "chossen one". You worth nothing CMDR.

    Elite Dangerous should be categorized instead as an "IRL SIM".

    submitted by /u/true_widow_1001
    [link] [comments]

    Server just went down

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    The server just went offline out of the blue.

    submitted by /u/Laser20145
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done with playing the mailman for the Federation. The Vette looks amazing !

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Brand new player. Excited to started exploring the galaxy!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Eye of blackness (a black hole with a companion star)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Sometimes you just undock and the game catches you off guard

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Looks like Frontier's servers are down, at least for me in the US. Any idea when they'll be back up?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Edit: they're back up for me

    submitted by /u/CapClumsy
    [link] [comments]

    New Year, New Discoveries 3307, Mass Jump 2!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I thought, "$1.2M for a data delivery mission!? What a deal!"... sigh...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Thought this was cool enough to share

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    I was traveling to a thargoid crash site and came across this

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Introducing the Eaglewinder

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Jeez Leon Zagrajsek

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    A Brutal PvP 1v1

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    My first corvette. Name: Foe Hammer Ship ID: EKO 419 In honor of of a great Pelican pilot from Halo.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    SHUT UUP

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I spent way too long trying to do this, but I finally landed my SRV on my ship.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Today my gf bought & self delivered a new joystick to my place as a superise, so I got curious and i checked the price tag, big shocked. So i asked why she bought it, She told me cos my joystick (T.flight X) looks old and small whenever i playing ED, but i do like the new gear tbh feels good.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    Did someone said huge ships?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Crash ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Is the game servers crashed ?

    submitted by /u/pierrechak
    [link] [comments]

    Would you camp here for the night?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Supercruise

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment