• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A simple wireframe

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    sirius at the night sky today!! just cool

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    "Now you die, victim."

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:09 AM PST

    11 days, Sagittarius A*, Beagle Point and Colonia, 180 million CR of exploration data and upgrade to Elite rank in exploration. It was a long and hard travel, but it's done!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Woah is this supposed to happen? Idk how I did this?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Driving the SRV with a steering wheel and pedals is a blast!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    After years of playing on and off, finally broke the million credit mark!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    My friend recommended watching The Expanse. Fell in love with the show so hard I wanted to make a beltalowda in ED. Highly recommend watching the expanse if you like ED

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    "Dead inside but hull intact"

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Been playing for a week. About to make my first expedition beyond the bubble. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    I’ve made the pilgrimage, with the paint job to prove it. Next on the bucket list: Hutton Orbital for my free Anaconda

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Kremmens Respite, Kioti 368, Planet 8a (main music is "The Frontier Song" By ToCoSo and Miguel Johnson)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Where do new ships come from? Well, when a daddy ship and a mommy ship love each other very much...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Did some more work on an old concept of mine, the Asp Voyager! What do you think of this large endgame explorer?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    A Regretful Commander’s Advice

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Do not do what I have done.

    I just spent 2.15 hours, maybe a bit more, mining painite and platinum. I ran out of limpets when I had approximately 70 tons of each, plus select other miscellaneous elements. I knew that the payday would be fantastic upon my arrival at the highest bidder's location.

    It was a planetary landing. No sweat. Done this hundreds of times. I made it down within 7Km and I requested to dock. I was told to approach landing pad 12, and I chuckled at the realization that it was directly in front of me, and I was already poised with the correct attitude to land. What good fortune! No work was needed but to close the distance, and then to land. That's how close I was to what was undoubtedly more than 34,000,000Cr in painite.

    I boosted. I was close. 3Km. I boosted again. I throttled down and began to prepare myself for the landing, putting out my landing gear and leveling out. It was exactly in this moment that I realized something quite odd.

    The particles zipping past my canopy had ceased to rush towards me and begun to rush straight up. How odd, I thought for a moment, that it appears I am falling directly out of the sk-

    Gravity. It donned on me in that moment. This planet must have higher gravity. I glanced at my altimeter in dismay, realizing that it was rapidly closing towards the ground. Speed check returned over 300KPH- straight down.

    I angled down just in time to see the mountain's rocky cliff side screaming up at me at an alarming pace. It was but for a fraction of a second. Bang. My HUD disappeared instantly. My ship porpoised, sparks and flames flew from my dash, my brain fought back against reality but it was too late.

    Blackness. Then only the white words displayed across my screen:

    "Your ship was destroyed"

    Always check the G's coming in for a manual planetary landing. Always. You never know how early you'll need to break. In total, I think I lost about 100,000,000Cr worth of legally saleable stock in that crash. At least if I write this, it will have been for the benefit of it never happening to you.

    submitted by /u/StringinYouAlong
    [link] [comments]

    Even with low specs this game looks great

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Just a little love for an amazing ship

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Found another highly visible very large ring - 19.5 million KM (PYRAMOE VL-K d9-80 8)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Lost for words

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I tried a lot of different ships but i can’t separate with my Vulture...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Made it to the first waypoint without a hitch o7! We're all still wondering if Fdev will let us have our decal for the Expedition... =P #elitedangerous

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Thar Be Whales here...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    T Tauri is not a T Tauri star...seriously?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    First time seeing a Capital Class ship. I got goosebumps.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment