• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Elite is not only a game but a blank canvas to make art

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Stockholm Syndrome?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Don't put bricks in the toaster rack

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PST

    I bought myself a nice B-day present! My first expensive ship.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PST

    u/dug-the-dinosaur (CMDR Brono) is the first Commander to reach a fleet carrier in an SRV! This amazing feat was achieved by the amazing teamwork of the Infernal Expedition in the Streau Eop ZP-N c23-0 system. The SRV was launched from planet A 1 (Calidum Capsicum Annuum - Hot Potato).

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Just watched "2001: A Space Odyssey" for the first time in about 20 years.. I shed a tear of joy when I realized what I was watching. Recognize the music? As if I needed any more reasons to love elite dangerous.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PST

    "Lord have mercy I'm about to bust" the interior of a sidewinder. (fan made, not by me ) full video. https://youtu.be/RfGfBX2gj2g

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Landing on a fleet carrier with an SRV video as requested from u/Gh05tyyy's post

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Paint it Black..

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PST

    7-stars system - the lucky one, i think :-)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Absolutely freaky!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Soothing

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PST

    The Otter Academy, an Xbox squadron teaching new players!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I’ve looked up all the most efficient builds for exploration in the best ships but I just can’t quit the Keelback

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Gonna be the last screenshot before Odyssey. Such beauty and such tiny I am

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    I've finally done it. Triple Elite. Only 0.1% of Xbox CMDRs have gotten the achievement. Posted some of my stats in the pictures. Helluva grind but a great journey the whole time. Now I can play the game! ��

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PST

    This game and community are awesome

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I'm playing for just two days and I'm lost in the most of mechanics, that lead to great journey where I run out of fuel. When I thought I'm done and need to destroy my ship, I read about Fuel Rats. At first I thought they won't help, as I'm in the middle of (at leas I thought) nowhere. And then just few minutes later, two guys were by my side giving me fuel. It was awesome experience showing me just how great this game is! I think I will spend too much time with it

    submitted by /u/Czuponga
    [link] [comments]

    I finally ended my Journey to sagittarius A*, it was one hell of a trip to get here, but i finally did it! I took some screenshots tho

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Above a Terraformable World

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PST

    After two failed attempts, I finally got to Sag A* o7

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    High metal world masquerading as an earthlike

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Bought a Type-9 Heavy. Flies like a dead whale! But it's profitable!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Taking part in my first CG, taking foodstuffs out to Sirius. Used my AspX for the first couple of runs, but decided to pick up a Type-9, going from 104 tonnes to (eventually) 650 tonnes. Making 7.7 million CR per run, getting between 4 or 5 runs an hour, depending on how much I'm paying attention.

    Jump range is...not great. It takes two jumps from my starting point with a full hold. I only had the mats to give my FSD one mod, but I don't mind. The system works.

    But the maneuverability! Oh lord, the maneuverability is atrocious! It's so bad! But that's to be expected, so no complaints.

    So yeah, doing my first bit of CG and major trading before heading back out of the Bubble in the AspX.

    submitted by /u/jiftyr
    [link] [comments]

    Another gravity issue with MoonPy...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Jumped into a system while out exploring, almost crashed directly into the neutron star. Thanks for the heart attack Elite...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment