• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Dbx is to me the most aesthetically pleasing ship. I love how the engines come down when you land. My favorite!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PST

    what the heck is this it nearly gave me a heart attack

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Wow... a BIG congrats to CMDR Kepucz, the first member on the Expedition to discover something new and immortalized himself in the codex forever o7! Nice work!!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PST

    With this paint job, anyone chasing me is guaranteed to hit a ramp, roll over a bunch, and burst into flames!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Finally hit Triple Elite - Created a Reddit account just for this post! o7

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:59 PM PST

    A GOOD OLD DAY. 6y ago I discover this station xD

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Neutron Star

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Forget about ELITE grade - this is the title you need to aim for!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Took a 500k contract that was to deliver 2 units of cargo only a single system jump away... didn't take notice of the target destination. My second day of playing the game, didn't think I'd get this milestone so early on in my career. At least I can pick up a cool mug...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Seems like all the Medium pads were occupied

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    My first Undiscovered Earth-Like on My Current Trip

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Quite a beautiful system on the way to the Eagle nebula. Why does it look like that?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PST

    There is nothing more satisfying than sharing the glory with a fellow CMDR!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Some organic discoveries of my exploration - It looks good !

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:31 AM PST

    "I showed you my hardpoints please respond"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Cmdrs, meet the FNS Jackhammer

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:35 PM PST

    New player here, and loving the minor details...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    ...like spacecraft radio callsigns! I'm sure many of you are already aware, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear station controllers refer to me by a callsign comprised of my spacecraft's manufacturer followed by to the first three phonetic letters of my username. (IE "Core Dynamics Tango Romeo Alpha")

    Coming from a career in aviation, I'm usually pretty unnecessarily picky about how radio communication is presented in games. In this instance, Frontier opted to closely mimic how private aircraft are usually identified and addressed by air traffic control: Manufacturer followed by full registration, spelled out phonetically (IE "Cessna Right Charlie Alpha").

    Just some sweet little detail that makes a world of difference for me personally. What are some other little details you find awesome?

    submitted by /u/traveling_air
    [link] [comments]

    First time out mining musgravite. Rock Go Boom.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Ship logo matches the scenery

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PST

    On the hunt for pirates

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Best damn space pancake in the galaxy

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PST

    I can’t describe how uncomfortable approaching this makes me feel

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:03 AM PST

    So I heard we're doing DBX today?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment