• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I got bored too. Thanks ksChris_. I made one for DeLacy

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    MINING GUIDE ⛏️ A Wallpaper sized cheat sheet illustrating some of the most important aspects of obtaining ore (4k)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Milky way seen through a dark ring

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Top 10 CMDRs in current Community Goal be like

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I'm on the map now! WOOOO!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    My Lego Fleet! (designs by u/beef1213)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    When you watch youtube videos about the lore...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    So I heard you guys like hard work...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    It’s just so hard to comprehend

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I have never played a game that had a nicer community than elite. I've been playing for almost a week now. Had a few in-game interactions with other players and I have been watching some videos and reading discussions about the game, and everybody is just so goddamn nice and respectful. On my second day of playing I got stranded without fuel and so I started looking up what to do in that situation and of course came across the fuel rats. I called them up, and they were very nice and patient. They instructed me how to do everything, refueled my ship, gave me a few tips and sent me on my way, and I didn't really feel like a bother for a single second. Today I got ganked by someone next to the engineer station in Deciat, but they didn't kill me. They were nice, instructed me how to restart my ship and gave me a tip on how to manage my modules and what to do in case of an interdiction, then we wished each other a good day and I left. A few minutes later I was interdicted again by someone else, and a third person jumped in and told me to run away as the ganker that was going to attack me would be there in about 20 seconds. So I thanked them and got the hell out of there.

    Like how is that even possible? I mean, I'm not delusional, I'm sure there some bad apples, but comparing it to other multiplayer games that I've played like CS:GO, TF2, GTA V or even Minecraft of all things, it's just so nice here.

    Sorry for the long post but I'm seriously awestruck. I just absolutely didn't expect it to be like that.

    Thank you for being the way you are, Elite community. Keep at it and fly safe commanders o7.

    submitted by /u/Janusz_Pawlacz_III
    [link] [comments]

    The Eye

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    I wanna know who else thinks Frontier should add the ability to order drinks at the space station bars.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I just wanna share a drink with my fellow commanders, and was wondering who else felt the same way.

    submitted by /u/RDWRER_01
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Here's Gutamaya since people liked the last one. This one's for you, Imperial scum!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    He's always trying to interdict my heart.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    The multiverse theory is correct. There is another plane of existence that exists below our plane.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I am the one who docks! Also, how do I cook space meth? :D

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    [Odyssey] Anaconda Flyby

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    speed

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Gotta love stacking massacre missions

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I haven’t logged on in a while. It’s nice to be back out there

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Does this count as a solar eclipse?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    (Odyssey Alpha) Apparently you can't use fighters on planets. Hopefully an oversight?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Odyssey all ship scale & size 2021

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    The most starts I've gotten in one shot. I also included the runner up.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Z.Hudson would like to trade

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    *uses HOTAS once* You know, I’m something of combat pilot myself.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment