• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Teach a man to fish...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I think odyssey broke this planetary port in horizons

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Whelp... this aged poorly

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Me after ragequitting the game the third time this week

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    All the decks, and as you can see a lot of space to be designed. Lots of the areas will be engines, fuel, hotel systems and so on, but still lots of space for other stuff too. The parts I did are still small compared to all.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Vaporwave vibes at a ringed star

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Found some more NSP in the galactic center. T04-type anomaly I believe.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Got pretty confused when i Saw This. I never knew that a star could also have disks. But Would you look at that

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Is this the new FDEV standard?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    First, they released a sub-par broken mess of an expansion. Then announce a roadmap that is so vague they might as well not bothered. Now they say they are not even going to attempt VR for the expansion (in a game where VR was one of its selling points)

    Is anyone else getting the feeling they just can't be bothered anymore?

    submitted by /u/Neospiker
    [link] [comments]

    I probably should have researched what “the bubble” is…

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Have read it during my time lurking this sub, and it never really registered as something that's probably important to me as a new player.

    Started to realize that there wasn't a lot of action or really anything (except beautiful sights) where I currently was so I decided to take a look around the galaxy map.

    I noticed I was waaaaaay outside this really large cluster of stars at the center of the map that looked kinda like…a fucking bubble. That's the moment I realized that during all these hours I logged I've been flying away from where everything is happening lol. The whole time. I'm in deep space and now I'm making my way back to where everything is poppin hahaha

    I really dig the personal stories that are made playing this sim. I'll be telling this to my CMDR grandchildren. Anyway that's all. Thanks for reading if you did.

    submitted by /u/HotFingers_Pirelli
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey moved a Thargoid crash site right inside of a base.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Finally made it to Beagle in my almost 800hrs of Elite.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    My Saud Kruger Orca, Deck F, crew area. Crew quarters, crew mess and lounge whit virtual windows. Also a forward sensor array in front.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Update on my Orca blueprints. Deck E, bridge-cockpit, Commander's and first officer's cabin, and passenger cabins behind. Work in progress.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    The bobblehead that's missing (won't somebody think of the limpets?)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    @EliteDangerous: "Greetings CMDRs. Our servers will go offline on 17 June at 07:00 UTC (08:00 BST) to prepare for the next update. Downtime is expected to last one hour."

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Out here, I make the rules

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Motherlode suit cosmetic kit does not actually show the collar in third-person view - tired with paying out of my wallet to be a QA

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    I've heard of a rainbow road but this is ridiculous!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    “This little maneuver's gonna cost us 51 years!”

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    stand still please...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    "Play the game" - A little tribute to all the long suffering players of Elite Dangerous Odyssey

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I went to the almost 10 g planet. This game hurts my soul

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    A real Roadmap for Odyssey is what we need...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment