• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey - Development Update 1

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Odyssey's planet tech seems to have messed up earth

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Are we going to ignore this

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    If you find their missing Jack Daniels, the Feds will thank you by enslaving 31 random dudes and "gifting" them to you.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Spotted this little change in the Update Post. Neat.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Beluga swimming in her natural habitat

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    What's the actual point of leveling up your foot gear?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I'm grinding today and it sort of hit me, what am I grinding for? Has Frontier made the game just about grinding? What is the end goal once you get level 5 everything? Does it open up new gameplay? The only reason I'm even going to Settlements is to grind to get better gear to go to Settlements to get better gear. I don't see the point to be honest.

    Maybe someone can help me out, what's the actual point of space legs?

    submitted by /u/XFitzou
    [link] [comments]

    Blue sunset on 100% Neon atmosphere in Eorm Aed GP-E b39-0.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I'm crying

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    "What will they talk about tomorrow?" Bingo

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    My new ship. CNS Senshi

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Fastest landing on the planet

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Got my cockpit buddy with me :)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I think Q is effing with me... leave the asteroids where they belong!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Ah Thanks Mysterious Stranger

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Brings back memories

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    the most beautiful game i have ever played.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Who needs space legs when you can float?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    It's been a long road getting from there to here... first ringed ELW!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Federal colonies seceding here... someone been watching too much B5

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    So Azaladshu, LFT 824, LHS 277 and LTT 3919 systems have declared independence; guess President Clark, I mean Hudson will have to let everyone know how much the Psi-Corps, I mean Proactive Detection Bureau is needed as the article goes.

    https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/galnet/four-federal-systems-declare-independence

    With the Shadows, I mean Thargoids stirring up trouble... we got a narrative all here ripe of Babylon 5 for fans of the show. :P

    submitted by /u/-Major-Stryker-
    [link] [comments]

    No VR plans for EDO, fine... but what about the future of ED?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    If we consider EDO as a stand-alone DLC and we also consider the worst case where FDEV will never provide VR supports for Legs, then we know that only THAT isolated part of the game will not be VR compatible.
    So let's forget about Legs and VR.

    What about the rest of the game?
    Assuming (just as an example) that the next big DLC will expand the landable planets with specific new gameplay in atmosphere, gas giants and aggressive environment, will that be VR compatible or not?
    Can we assume that for the future of the game anything that stays in ships and SRVs will always be VR compatible? Or do VR players have to assume that any future DLC has currently no VR plans?

    Can FDEV commit to take a position about this?

    submitted by /u/senseimatty
    [link] [comments]

    One more Elite Mercenary out there, somewhere...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Seeking Commanders who dare explore the depths of space...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Need Advice

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm now on Day 4 in ED, and I can oficiallly say the Buy was worth it. But now I really don't know what to do.

    I bought myself a Cobra Mk3, mostly because of rhe extra cargo rags for easier shipping contracts. I'm owning about 1Mio Credits, and tbh I kinda want to do something else now.

    I thought about getting into Mining, but I'm not so sure if its worth where I am financially and experience-wise atm. Exploring is probably way to ahead for me (was actually surprised how large the Galaxy is, there id place for everyone). And I'm not confident enough for combat yet.

    So for any advice of what you would do, I would be thankfull. See ya. :)

    submitted by /u/Hiro8413
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty Odyssey screenshot taken on my way to Sag A (Bleae Aescs Nebula)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment