• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm dueling a python. With an SRV. I have a feeling I'm gonna win.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    David Braben did say Raxxla was in the game... I heard him. :)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    David Braben did say Raxxla was in the game... I heard him. :)

    It was Tuesday the 8th July 2014 at about 7pm. David Braben was giving a talk at the Bafta Games Showcase (building was near Piccadilly in London). I, along with several other Elite fans, went along to hear the talk.

    I hadn't met David Braben before this point, but I introduced myself to him (as one of the writers who'd pledged on the KS earlier that year) after his presentation which was called "My other car's a Cobra Mk3."

    https://preview.redd.it/opsxhsqijn771.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=21fe099483ddca77e1793c44cdc0144bc1a7f389

    I chatted with him for about 5 minutes about the KS, the writers pledge, the ideas I had, how ED might evolve, how the coding was going and (yes, fanboy) how big an influence Elite had been etc...

    Then I asked him "Is Raxxla in the game?"

    He answered with "Yes. And we know where it is." (I assumed the "we" meant Frontier Developments). Then everyone headed to the bar (which, amazingly, did sell beers and there were no signs of adhesive supplies).

    This is the moment. (I'd come straight from work, hence the suit!) It was captured by a follow Elite fan who'd sat next to me.

    https://preview.redd.it/pvrcihpjjn771.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3fd008a58beea083da9e50784c12a2340cc6e6cd

    Cheers,

    Drew.

    submitted by /u/drewwagar
    [link] [comments]

    BubbleSpurStarJar in the LBN 623 Nebula

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    First day playing this amazing game I'm in love with it.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Strange new worlds indeed

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    My first trip to Hutton!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    HOME! Our first trip to SOL!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Thought this would be an easy-to-implement QoL update for FC...an internal notice board.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Just a little star... Heading to VY Canis Mayoris, a jump from a neutron star threw me almost into this beauty. To escape without heat damage, I had to use the thrusters for almost 20 minutes before charging the FSD. Meanwhile, the game just blew me away with that soundtrack an visuals.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Toasty solar eclipse

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Space Aloe (and space snot)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    First few hours of Elite Dangerous and everything is as expected. No regrets.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Now that’s what I call “a good 3 hours haul”.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    So apparently the closest prison ship to the Orion Nebula is in the California Nebula...Literally 1000 light years away.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I decided to take a little break from doing the CG and try to farm opinion polls at some of the tourist settlements in the system. Well things didn't go well and now im 1000 LY away without my ship, and it's going to be about a 3 hour transfer to get it back.

    That'll teach me I guess.

    submitted by /u/needconfirmation
    [link] [comments]

    Dirt bike pls.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    You know it makes sense Frontier! For those who don't want to lug around an SRV. Minimal panels needed, we can just get off and use the in-helmet interface for things. Let me Tom Cruise my way around a new planet, scanning with my biological sampler with one hand. You can even include them in the combat triangle! (Perhaps turning it into a fighty square?) Let me speed around a combat zone, spraying my secondary weapons with joyous abandon!

    Anyway, just a thought...

    submitted by /u/Jacknife505
    [link] [comments]

    Double ringed terraformable water world... well worth the 400kls trip!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Got my first footfall on a planet today while doing some exploration alongside some sightseeing missions

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Crash site under investigation

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment