• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    VR is still the most glorious way to play Elite imo (Oculus windows incrustation case #2142 : Twitch while mining)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    It may have taken 2hours but I finally made it to my new home system, and the view makes it worth it

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    My first ringed water world on my way to Beagle Point

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Just got to the legendary Beagle Point and man, it was worth it!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I thought I was lucky when I showed up at Felicity's while it was day time. Then I got this view after landing. 10/10 would evade interdiction again.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    My callsign is now written in the stars forever

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    (or as long as the servers stay running)

    Greetings commanders,

    I never knew a game could make me feel this way; the immense pride in having my name forever etched into the stars - mapping my very own planet.

    (pegasi sector MD-S B4-4, planet 6 if you want to take a leisurely hike and check it out)

    I just thought I'd share my excitement with my fellow commanders, what a feeling!

    Fly dangerous, o7

    submitted by /u/widespreadbread
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely adding this one to my desktop backgrounds folder.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Odyssey Update - Weapon Engineering Recipe Fixes

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Finally got the carpet to match the curtains. Samsung G9 with Corsair LS100 lighting kit, controller and fans.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Oops dammit I really should have known 700k for a 7ly delivery was sus

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    I know this sounds weird, does anyone else not use fighter bays because they want to be alone on their ship?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I do. I dont' want gregory or whatever the hell his name is living with me in my ship.

    I'd much rather FD give me an AI to level up. Shit, let Verity take control of the fighter

    I know this is just a roleplay aspect, but it still irks me.

    THIS HOUSE IS MINE. I LIVE IN THIS CONDA AND I AM NOT SHARING THE BATHROOM WITH JEFFREY.

    submitted by /u/RedditAdminBrainlets
    [link] [comments]

    What am I missing? Why does it say TIP OFF and nothing else?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Uhhhhhhh... Whoops

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Got a little to close to one of these... barely made it out.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    HumbleBundle with EliteDangerous

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Is out a bundle with a lot of games, there is Elite in it, so, to anyone who want a friend to purchase the game but is low on money or for anybody who likes spaceships...

    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/take-control?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_4_layout_index_2_layout_type_carousel_tile_index_1_c_takecontrol_bundle

    submitted by /u/Verdecilloman
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of fun. Which ship am I flying?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Ninja rocks?? (Odyssey)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Trying to fall in love with Elite again after all the recent negativity, views like this help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Now this deploys my hardpoint

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    For those who like my work, an update on SK Explorer ORCA blueprints progress. Two decks finished for now. A and B. O7 Commanders.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    This is what you get for trying to fly your fighter...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I heard Pomeche 2C had epic mountain range

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    After ten thousand years, I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment