• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened there?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Selling Imperial Eagle, slighty used. Runs....fine?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Aerial Extraction

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    So now I'm an earthbender

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    I took a photo of my ship today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    My fleet carrier bridge crew parked a little too close to this other planet’s ring…

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Its who we are, and what we do, Hull Seals, sealing hulls.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Here’s to the most popular Faulcon DeLacy ship in the galaxy!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I started to learn Blender and Unreal Engine so I made my personal version of a Cobra MKI

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    This is by far my best find. An ELW orbiting a water world.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Burning game time taking pics ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Hit my first Elite finally. S/O to The Stellar Cartographers Guild for getting me interested in exploring it's been a wild ride.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Actually terrifying. Would be more so if odyssey had vr support though

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Probably the best decision to explore with my Corvette

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    my 0.45 ly sleep journey

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Sadly i don't have a screenshot, but I have a fun story nonetheless.

    Last night, I was supercruising a good 300k ls, and it was around 12 midnight. I remember laying down a bit (i play with flight sticks, in bed) to maybe read sone messages on my phone. Next thing I know, I was waking up to the sound of something (dont know what, something woke me up though), and i shot up and began avoiding.... nothing.

    I go to check my distance from destination, and check the time on my phone. It was 5:06 am, and I had flown 0.45 lightyears away from the star.

    Still had some fuel, still had a mission, so you onow what i did?

    logged out and went to bed

    hope you guys enjoy the tales of my bland adventures!

    submitted by /u/PCDCreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Where to next?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    got my first ram kill yesterday. felt like running my face into a brick wall ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    New Guardian ship?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Ram Tah's Guardian Codex Data quest: log 23 of 28

    'Technology Log – Starship Technology This log is unusual – it appears to refer to another group of Guardian sites, far from the ones we've already discovered. I realize that might sound disappointing, but in fact this find is extremely important. The log suggests these undiscovered sites might contain blueprints not only for Guardian engines, but for Guardian starships! Just think — someday soon, we might uncover a Guardian ruin that will allow us to manufacture ships and fighters incorporating Guardian technology. It makes my skin _prickle just to think of it. And who knows — maybe you'll be the one to find it.'

    The GSLF sites have already been located. If you're not terribly busy, would you mind locating one of the guardian ship blueprint sites for the rest of us?

    Thankssomuch! o7

    submitted by /u/Blaze-n-combo
    [link] [comments]

    Ever been killed in Deciat by a familiar Ganker? An ED buddy just visited me at work and gave me this for protection

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I found a pulsar at 500 rpm near colonia

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    This is really pretty, I took it while killing pirates, there's always time to stop and smell the roses

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Nice little detail

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    When I was playing elite dangerous for the first time, I was supposed to dock at Coelho Station. once I got there, the control tower said "Whiskey Sierra Yankey" and I named my commander "WSYWNG" they said my name!

    submitted by /u/R20P05
    [link] [comments]

    Largest system I've found, 95 bodies.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    A rose by any other name...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment