• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Dangerous Odyssey: Server Update

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Lego orca

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Let me in!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    "We've forgotten the cheese, Gromit!"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Update on Harvey Dent Planet (info down below)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Somebody posted this picture recently asking: "Have you seen this in the game?". In the comments a shocking number of people said yes. I wanna keep an open mind, but can anyone actually link to a YouTube video where I can see it? I have not seen anything like this in Odyssey yet.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    After a year of travel in a Dolphin, I finally reached Colonia and Jaques Station

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    [SEIZURE WARNING] Aside from getting booted 10 times today by Mauve Adder, getting my consumables reset, and respawning 2km from the CZ, this one really takes the cake...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    My first time seeing a space Greenhouse

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    My rugged Viper MKIV - "SMEGHEAD"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    After a billion credits spent in buying and upgrading it, I have finally gotten my hands on my very first Federal Corvette!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    "Armstrong moment" (tm)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    The Otter Academy, an xbox and pc squadron teaching new players!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    New way to make boat loads of money in odyssey.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Landfall conflict zones. Jump to a warring system, and fight on a threat 3 or higher conflict zone. Each kill granted me 50,000 or more credits, and each battle left me with 7,000,000 or more credits. You can fight at the same place as many times as you want, just jump into super cruise and right back out.

    I use a dominator suit, manticore intimidator, and manticore executioner. This setup costs around 450,000, but it pays for itself quite fast.

    submitted by /u/Normal_Boat_680
    [link] [comments]

    Set the course on this Moon ����

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Almost had a heart attack

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Maybe the best tool for wallpapers

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I think I may be paying my fighter pilot too much…

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Frameshift drive supercharged.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Im trying to enjoy this game but large celestial bodies scare the f out of me. What is this phobia called?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Always loved space, flight sims seem cool, it's also cool that this game has some chill cruising mechanics but HOLY SHIT BIG CELESTIAL BODIES ALWAYS SCARED THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME. Always had this ever since I was a kid, I was interested in space and would google images related to space but then seeing the planets and stars always freaked me out and I'd have to close everything. Heck I'd even have to sleep with my parents if I did it in the night because I'd be too freaked out to sleep alone.

    What's this phonbia call? It's not agoraphobia, I'm not scared of empty spaces, what I am scared of is super large objects, but not really scared of other large objects just celestial bodies. Now, if i know exactly where it is, and it's sort of in my field of view and it's STATIONARY RELATIVE TO ME I can still control my fear, but when it pops at at you after you're doing the hyperspace jump? Thats a massive nope. Chance that you crash into it? Nope.

    I was just doing the tutorial, kind of creepey but pretty chill, seemed alright, did the combat training okay all good, hyperspace jump? Oh man I hope nothing pops up at me suddenly, woahhhh that's a lot of stardust, how fast are we going, how many massive bodies are going past me, what if we cr--JESUS CHRIST THAT'S A BIG FKIN SUN WHY DID I STOP RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT?

    Had to take a break, my heart skipped a beat.

    Anyone else experience something similar ever? Know what this phobia is called? Any tips?

    On the bright side, it means playing this game will be all that much more exciting for me, it's sort of like playing a space horror game for me. Heck even kerbal space programme freaks me out, I mishandled my speed in they game and crashing into the moon while going full speed damn near gave me a heart attack (not literally)

    submitted by /u/NeckMasseuse
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration can be dirty work. Take any opportunity to give your ship a good clean.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Would you like to build a snowman? Type O+B binary in Prieleae AA-A H14.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    On XBox One, just starting out, and have accepted this mission to deliver conductive fabrics. I purchased the items, they show up in the depot, but when I try to collect them it says cargo is full. I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell what's in my cargo slots. What an I find wrong?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Xeno mat traders in the sidebar on Horizons?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment