• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fer-De-Lance in Clockwork Rings

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I heard black hole is pretty safe in this game, but it was pretty terrifying moment nonetheless.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Not gonna lie the Odyssey boss battles are pretty dope

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    A black star? I just found this weird looking Wolf-Rayet-C-Star and it appears almost completely black.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Made it to Colonia :)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Just spent 3 days in my anaconda doing the Colonia pilgrimage.

    Hurray!!! Finally! Last jump...1st minute in some player killed me with super mamba. Not sure why, he didn't ask for anything. Just pew pew.

    If you're a noob like me making the tedious trek, make sure to do solo mode on that last jump. Wasn't expecting an ambush from a bored seasoned player

    Think I'm done playing for a bit though..A bit anti climatic.

    submitted by /u/tackleho
    [link] [comments]

    Neutron star next to a black hole.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Planning a vacation to try Onionhead Gamma Strain? Looking to avoid unnecessary red tape and scrutiny from authorities? First class cabins, cold running and probably won't blackmail you in the future.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    My greatest fear is confirmed...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Found this interesting ringed Neutron Star while exploring yesterday

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    What do you mean...Flash Gorgon approaching?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    After my Sag-A Vacation, I made it to Shrogea on several CMDR's recommendations. Thank you, this experience has been WELL worth it. o7

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Had to stop at the watering hole...got to watch a solar flare :)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Found another ELW! This one has rings and has a gas giant as a binary partner (center, just off the ELW's limb).

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Found my first undiscovered ELW! Over 4000 ly from Sol, on the way to Eta Carinae.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    On the edge

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Do you desire to explore new worlds and exotic locations? Join our guild of like-minded Commanders!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Trip to Colonia diary,day 5: Parked my ship for the day 3698.31ly from Sol at a spot with a nice view of the galactic plane

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    The lads at colonia

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    i need help i am fairly new to the game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    i got the game about 2 weeks ago and i havent really gotten anywhere can someone help me because ive been confused

    submitted by /u/EmergencyRich8226
    [link] [comments]

    Is canyon racing still a thing?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    07,

    I've only just recently become interested in faster vessels and was wondering if canyon racing is still a thing?

    I know a CMDR who is a part of hooning and racing communities and always dramatically losing his shit about how everything is flat and gone now. Is that true?

    Can anyone recommend good spots for canyon racing? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kurtzva
    [link] [comments]

    Said a thousand times by thousands of commanders. The scale in this game....just awesome

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Explorers: Just curious, why a Phantom over a MK II?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    First of all, not a flame post. I'm legit curious if I've gotten things wrong all along.

    That said: I've played for a little while - got a small fleet of ships, but nowhere close to a Fleet Carrier level yet. I have a "Jack of all Trades" MK II, since my primary exploration ships are my Jumpaconda (just got it engineered for long distance) and a DBX for stuff a bit closer to the bubble. When I look things up, I see that the Mk II should (theoretically) be a better explorer than the Phantom. And yet, I see lots of Phantom explorers... Just to satisfy my curiosity: Why a Phantom?

    My first thought was the fighter hangar, but I don't know how viable it would be for exploration needs. Or is there something I've overlooked, aside from the far superior name? Or is it just a matter of comfort/preference?

    Thanks for your time and/or replies! Fly safe commanders, o7.

    submitted by /u/5treko
    [link] [comments]

    New player wondering what to do before leaving pilots federation starting area?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    just started playing and curious about what I should do before leaving the initial starting area. I played very briefly before on another save and quickly died/racked up a huge amount of debt unwittingly after doing the "exploring the galaxy" mission. I've got about 800k credits saved up and a decent ship, is there anything else I can or should do before departing?

    submitted by /u/Incoming_Beef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment