• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I died. Don't know what I was expecting.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    And THAT'S why having even D-rated shields on an exploration vessel is never a bad idea

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    "I think my 'co-pilot' and I can handle anything you can throw at us."

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Nice Odyssey Canyons are rare, but when you've found one, you can spend hours exploring them.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I know this might not be much to the majority of you but, I got my first Anaconda! :)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I see your Lego Anaconda, and I present my 1:1 Minifig scale Lego Imperial Eagle

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Guardian Art on Thargoid Device inside Unknown Structure

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    You had one job, Core Dynamics...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Aw maaaan, I'm gonna have to clean my whole landing gear when I get back.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I managed to make it on to Fdev's Seller Screenshots and I can't shut up about it, so here's a Phantom in front of something (and bonus pictures from the same trip)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Bonk...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    This game can be so freakin pretty

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Did I leave the gas on.............

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    While update 6 brought a lot of colour to the galaxy, I feel like the strikingly white worlds shouldn't be overlooked

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Is everyone still mad about Odyssey? Because I'm loving exploring these planets

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    what a sight!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    The hilarious tragedy.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Ok, guys. So, I'm the dude with the purple challenger who posted about a week ago?? I think? Anyway, so I've been playing for about 2 weeks. I put into the grind and picked up a type 9. Had a 3 jump trade route with that. Made enough to grab the type 10. I sold my other 3 ships, so I could mod out what I could. Only about 75 mil worth.

    Here is where shit gets noobish.

    I got so excited to try out my fighter bay that I forgot to equip it, completely, for combat. Went to a conflict zone and got so distracted by my fighter that I didn't realize a spec ops team had flown in and were specifically targeting me. Commanders, I let my type 10 get blown up without enough money to buy it back. Plus, I accidentally let the game spend my last 200,000 credits to hire back the crew mate I had. I HAVE HAD TO START COMPLETELY OVER, GUYS!!!!!!

    There you go. Some humor and tragedy.

    submitted by /u/saykrid
    [link] [comments]

    I just got elite dangerous do to a friend’s suggestion. What should I know before hand?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I could use tips, general knowledge and information. Really anything that would help a newcomer

    submitted by /u/going-up3
    [link] [comments]

    Well...um... Glad I brought a change of flight suits...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    High Metal Carbon Dioxide World. Our earth in the future? o.O

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    So, Now they're making progress with fixing Odyssey, what about making plans for VR?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Since it's looking like they are making some headway into taming the Odyssey launch issues, it strikes me as a good time for them to have a think about their position on VR in Odyssey's future. It would mean the world to VR players to even get a statement that offers a glimmer of hope, without any firm details that could talk Frontier into trouble, but presents a more optimistic future than their most recent "no current or immediate plans" position.

    I'm talking about a statement that reads something like "Currently our focus is on the pressing issues in Odyssey, and once we have stabilized it to a standard we are all happy with, we will work on porting it to console platforms to reunite our player base. However, we are delighted to announce that, after the console launches, we will be turning our attention to VR. Given the steps that have to be taken before we revisit VR, this isn't happening any time soon, but while VR players are `at the back of the queue` we look to reassure them that they aren't being left behind. Although to reiterate, this announcement is merely a statement of intent and we aren't commiting to any specifics, deliverables or deadlines."

    What do y'all think, is that a reasonable askance or is it "too much, too soon"?

    submitted by /u/Jay_Le_Chardon
    [link] [comments]

    Taking tritium tanker to Colonia

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I've decided to finally take the trip to Colonia to unlock the engineers. To make the trip even more interesting, I've loaded up my FC as a tritium tanker to take along and sell when I'm there. are there any FCs out there along the way (or with minor detours) that could use some fuel? I can deviate from my flight-plan a bit to deliver.

    submitted by /u/netsteel
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Felicity, I need you to get my DBX up to an 81 light year jump range... ta.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Since Odyssey dropped, the BGS tick update in game has been very unstable and random. If anyone else has noticed this, please add your comments to this newly created issue tracker topic. Trying to get some more attention brought to it.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment