• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t notice the guard ship going in for the scan panic ensued

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Alright I've seen the naughty message and the among us drawings, but the confused cat is new. Which one of you did this

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Anyone else do this or are you normal?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Now Kith

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Obsidian Ant was the first one to donate to Elite Aid.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Finally got the Sol system permit, and I gotta say, it was worth almost getting ganked on for this view! (Please ignore the terrible graphics :P )

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Introducing the galaxy's newest carrier: the HMSV Geulah

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    California Nebula -- all you need is out here, Shipyard at California Freeport

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I am starting my first "exploration" trip. My target is the Prai Hypoo AA-A H60 nebula. 12kLy and 338 jumps. Super excited :D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Earth-like World at the edge of the galaxy

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Shout-out to the DSSA Black Adder Port

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Recently docked at the carrier in the Sagittarius-Carina Arm and found out it has a commodity market. Wonder what might be in it... Turns out just what you need after a 30.000ly journey. Beer. And only beer. Cheers to CMDR Dragotha.

    submitted by /u/Beelel
    [link] [comments]

    Made my day. O7 to its CMDR

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Out there ...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    This is for you, double rainbow guy o7

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Exploded ships should occasionally drop an occupied escape pod

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    It makes no sense that out of the thousands of ships I blew up in a haz res sight absolutely no captains escaped through a pod. This is a simulator and some captains should survive in a pod.

    If im feeling chartible I should be able sell my defeated foes into slavery otherwise I would like to jettison them into a star.

    submitted by /u/OnetB
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Krait fully equipped with a 1A Coffe Pot! Onward to Colonia!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    In Search of...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Found my first earth-like world, and 1 water world in the same system orbiting another star.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? After equipping Peacekeeper cosmetics this happens every time I disembark.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Jump Range isn't everything when it comes to exploration

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    When you're exploring what's your real goal? Is it to stop and smell the roses per se or is it to get from A to B as quick as possible? If it's the latter you're not exploring you're travelling.

    I always see posts telling players that you need 50+ ly or that you should run X Y or Z for an exploration ship and that's complete nonsense. If you're jumping that far each time not only are you following in the footsteps of every faux explorer before you but you're missing out on a lot of cool stuff that's most likely undiscovered. Isn't the goal of exploration to find new things?

    If you're new and looking to explore just throw a Fuel Scoop on any ship that you enjoy using and hoof it. I've posted a few times about my 27 Vette that I've travelled most of the Milky Way in. From the Bubble to Colonia to Sag A to most of the major nebulae in between. Yes it may have taken me hundreds if not thousands of jumps to do it but at least I got to explore the galaxy and slap my name on a carrier load of planets along the way.

    Now will you be able to go everywhere like this? To be honest I'm sure. It's worked for me so far but that's anecdotal so take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes you might have to plot weird routes to go around fields of non-scoopable stars or permit locked mystery systems but as long as you pay attention you wont need to call the Fuel Rats and even if you do they'd be glad to help like the heroes they are.

    Don't believe the hype, use what you like, but never leave home without your Fuel Scoop.

    /endrant

    submitted by /u/XBXJetBlaqq
    [link] [comments]

    The Buur Pit: Hyford's Cache, is a New Mystery about to unlock in Colonia?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    How to ruin my night:

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    How to ruin my night:

    First, I toil away for hours to get what this f**ker wants, turns into 7 mil worth of cargo.
    Find out he is twenty two thousand ly away.
    Get interdicted while fuel scooping, suffer a bunch of heat damage on my non-thermal optimized ship, modules are malfunctioning, ETC.
    Get interdicted in a system during my gawking at the map, FSD rendered inoperable, lose the 7 mil of shite for this engineer.

    https://preview.redd.it/y4i4i0z5z3j71.png?width=385&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d1d0e0df74215e8fe926b3d740ccc8415f27eba

    https://preview.redd.it/nyat4nh8z3j71.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=b9c93701e885ffb0231146424366bf2b045bf8f7

    submitted by /u/Carnifexseth
    [link] [comments]

    I have officially messed up

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    So I was going about, jumping between systems, when I realized that I didn't have enough fuel to get to any system which had any sort of civilisation and no starts that I could fuel scoop. So I'm stranded in a part of space that has no fuel capable stars and I just started out playing the game. I'm on PS4, is there any tips or people that could help me either get some fuel or help me get to where I need to be?

    submitted by /u/lexi_warhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Just turned in all that data, so now I can share: One system, 47 bio signals, 53 different species. Welcome to Synuefe MD-Q d6-35

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment