• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the Dyson Spheres?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Picked up the Krait phantom today.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Four months ago, out in the wilds of Hawking's Gap, I got notified of my Elite status when I docked with a carrier. Now after almost 100kLY to Sag A* then on to Colonia and back to the Bubble, I've finally arrived at Jameson Memorial, my new home station.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    The new visuals of the planets in Update 6 are crazy ! 1 & 2: Dark Ice 3 & 4: Ammonia

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I made a thing… connects to EDSM and displays some stats (don’t laugh at mine!)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Back home, cashed out my data and am richer again. Kinda miss the void.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Got roasted to high hell at a nav beacon

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Imma be real honest with y'all, wouldn't come back to spend the creds.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Saw this while watching Galnet News Digest. Someone at AXI found that where you position the FSS scanner determines what you find at an NHSS

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I love Odyssey ♥

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I like those new Patch-6 planets. Can't wait to explore more them.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    One of the coolest Settlements I've landed at!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    My first time visiting sagittarius a*. Probably nothing special for most of you, but i was amazed.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    First time at Sagittarius A*!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Little exploration trip gallery

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Refresher Dwarf, Sweet!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Chieftain. (YOU CAN, TOO!)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I made a post recently about downsizing my combat ship from a Corvette to a Chieftain. I was a little nervy because the Chieftain's shields are only about 585 MJ, while the Vette has bi-weave shields at about 1750 MJ and I would still need to double bank SCB from time to time. I figured I'd get clobbered, because even my Vette occasionally took damage. Boy, was I wrong!

    Since the Chieftain's shields are so low on base HP, the bi-weave generator can recharge them in a snap. That shield regen is only even needed if I get hit, which barely seems to happen. In fact, I did two High Intensity CZs and never dropped below 90% shield integrity, while my hull and modules remained at 100% integrity.

    The thing is, a Chieftain's best defense is not its shields or its hull/armor.... The Chieftain's best defense is its thrusters. The vertical thrusters are so strong that you can simply orbit your target, staying behind them, less than 1km away (I've managed to stay 100m away and target the thrusters). It's entirely possible to fly between enemy fire without getting hit. You can stay close to a target, but outside of the firing arc, and they cannot hit you. The range control is next level.

    I HIGHLY recommend this build. The shown weapon loadout is kinda boring, but this ship is a great platform for any weapons you like. Choose any loadout and this ship will reward you. I regularly swap the weapons out depending on the missions. If I need to kill quickly and efficiently (massacre missions), I use the Multi/Pulse combo. If I need high burst damage (assassination missions), I switch to frags.

    Honestly the Chief is the most fun ship I have ever used, and it just became my #1 workhorse.

    CHEROKEE CHIEF: https://s.orbis.zone/f-cm

    Edit: MY ORIGINAL LINKED BUILD DID NOT MATCH MY ACTUAL BUILD

    submitted by /u/GrnMtnTrees
    [link] [comments]

    Just pure beauty...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Just some finds near the top of the galactic plane.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 6.01 - server downtime at 14.30 UTC/15.30 BST

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I love planets with thick atmospheres like this

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Oops…

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Not one, not two but THREE water worlds. Oh yes! Oh yes... oh no. No no no no no...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I'm no explorer, but this system looked rare to me. 4 high metal planets, 1 ammonia based gas giant and 2 helium gas giants.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment