• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My all-time favorite "Oh Shit" moment in 1,000 hours of gameplay.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    When u think you know how to canyon run

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Binary Sunset

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Bought an Adder just to try this out. I was so nervous I accidentally opened my cargo scoop instead of turning FA off

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Odyssey ship colors are WAY different from their Horizons versions... not a fan.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Shoutout to Fuel Rats.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Saved my stupid ass third time in two days. Their dedication is the most impressive thing I ever saw in any game. I have a question about them: was it a thing from the very beginning of the game, or was it just a simple squadron which became so popular that even Frontier started to show their logo at some stations?

    submitted by /u/Separate-District523
    [link] [comments]

    Off to sell some wine

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Maintenance panel-ception

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Resting place for the night and 1G with lots and lots of glowing pumpkin soup for dinner.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Glowing Green Gas Giant "Radioactive Green" in Col 285 Sector VU-M c8-1

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I liked the DbX so much, I bought another and armed it to the teeth. 2xMCs and a PA

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I found a shielded planet

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    VR was the whole reason I got into Elite Dangerous

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    We all find this game through different paths. Some of you have been playing Elite since the 80s. Not me. I heard about this newfangled VR when the Oculus DK2 was debuting, and Elite Dangerous was THE game to play on it. Really the only game. It was blurry as all hell, you could barely read the text. But I loved it. I've been playing the game all these years since 2014 pretty much exclusively in VR.

    Which is why the VR mode in Odyssey is so bad. I mean, come on. I can understand not implementing full VR controls, but you can't even give us head look with fixed arms? I mean, how different is that from the SRV really? Its so ugly and jarring to be put into a virtual screen. This is not even mentioning the performance issues.

    Look, I don't care if it takes 2 more years. Just change it from "we'll never work on VR" to "We will get to it maybe in a year or two". The whole "never" thing is honestly just garbage. Makes me want to quit the game. Hire some VR devs and get it done. I don't mind waiting until you can get it right, but "never" is a big huge "fuck you" to a whole lot of founders world permit holders who started in VR.

    submitted by /u/Spaceship-
    [link] [comments]

    2 Earth-like planet orbiting each other

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Perhaps the Federation of Planets were on to something when painting their deep space exploration vessels white and grey. ����

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    A few of my favourite starlit screenshots. Man I love this game

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Coming out of this Black hole was trippy af

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Bad idea! [Thargoids]

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    What a beauty my Imperial Eagle is.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    TIL I learned your face changes at unsafe temperature disembarkment...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Galactic Logistics

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    So I just paid the game a ruckload of credits to take my ships to a forward operating location where I'm going to do some stuff and the game magically transports them there for me.

    In real life, I am a trade plated vehicle movements driver; I go to a location, pick up a vehicle and move it to the location they paid to move it to... rinse and repeat.

    I would love to see this as an available mission type in ED:H and ED:O... moving other people's ships around for them! Either by driving them or by slapping them on a fleet carrier.

    Then, instead of just getting absorbed by the game, the credits could come to me!!

    What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Stonelaughter66
    [link] [comments]

    Sortie

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I've done so much exploration recently it feels kind of weird being back in my FDL.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Planetary tech in 6.0 - From space, on approach and on foot or SRV

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment