• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Polarity

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    The entire galaxy lensed into a small circle by a nearby black hole. Taken from one of the highest reachable systems above the Milky Way.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Chilli'n with the co-pilot.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Lego Alliance Chieftain

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Wait…what did I hit?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    The Krait Phantom is the coolest

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Alright here me out; the Phantom is the coolest and most fun exploration ship ever.

    submitted by /u/DarthPewo3k
    [link] [comments]

    Update for my T6 - Lakon Blueprint, Deck plans. Work in progress. Scale blueprints as I did for the Dolphin and Orca. Exterior display and cross section (Work in progress).

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I didnt have enough money to even attempt upgrading this thing but i couldnt resist. Im a happy and broke anaconda owner now

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    What is your favorite ship in elite?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    For any purpose, but you can only pick one.

    submitted by /u/LieutenantSteel
    [link] [comments]

    My masterpiece of bad flying

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    The Stellar Bowtie on the way to Colonia. V970 Scorpii

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Finally went to Betelgeuse

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Sure, Mr. Famous Explorer, let me just get the map real quick

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I said I wanted this to happen more ... sometimes you get what you wish for!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I said I wanted this to happen more ... sometimes you get what you wish for!

    Today I was returning data scanned in a raid of a terrorist hideout at a dusty and remote low security outpost. As my ship locked down at the pad, my COVAS alerted me "Under Attack." I spotted a cluster of scavengers just off my starboard side and raced to disembark with my rifle. Taking cover behind my landing gear, I dropped the first scav's shields but as I reached for my submachine gun to finish them off I realized that in my rush to disembark under fire I had forgotten to bring it! With no time to get back aboard and enemies closing in I ran back to a nearby cargo container to regroup. I heard the sound of another ship approaching and feared that with even more scavengers coming I had no hope at battling them off. But then, as I traded shots from behind cover, I noticed a blue-clad figure flanking up beside the enemies. It was my rocket-launcher-toting-acquaintance from yesterday! By pure luck he had taken a mission at this outpost. I was saved!

    After mopping up the threat, I grabbed a picture next to our ships and the remnants of our handiwork. Here we are! Two chance meetings in 24 hours... needless to say we plan to take some joint mercenary operations together soon.

    https://preview.redd.it/fd1gcbvt95n71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=11fb927218323208978ff874f36adf5b11c066b4

    https://preview.redd.it/g4dkiwpv85n71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e6876c38001eff69365eace1eea667a50a3cb0a2

    submitted by /u/neurosci_student
    [link] [comments]

    Eagle MK II. Blueprints.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Just found 2 waterworlds orbiting a star together in a 76 bodies system

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Another collection of screenshots... for those who don't explore, you don't know what you're missing...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    finnaly got the fdl and damn this thing looks good

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Asp X vs DBX vs Krait Phantom

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Okay so I started this obsession... I mean game about two weeks ago. I broke my foot and have been stuck in one place and figured I have put off learning this game for a long time lol its just been sitting in my steam library for months because I was lazy. Well we're 68 hours into my journey. I've been grinding tourism missions with my Python so cash isn't really a worry. I currently own the Asp X and Krait Phantom just built for exploring as I didn't even realize there was a "bubble" and have spent probably 60 out of the 68 hours in the black wondering around. I am going to buy the DBX as well and build it out for exploring. I am just curious on what everybody loves about there favorite of the three as it seems like everyone has one or the other. Either way I'm really just obsessed with this game and want to chat about these ships. Any and all comments are welcome.

    Ps. Sorry for the novel again I'm obsessed.

    submitted by /u/Long_Telephone_4903
    [link] [comments]

    Agricultural Colony.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Had my cockpit canopy broken for the first time in my fully-kitted out Anaconda

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I was within about 20 seconds of a star port in Ross 584 when I ran out of oxygen and the whole ship blew up :(. Expensive lesson, but at least now I know that's what happens when you run out of oxygen.

    submitted by /u/GlaurungFury
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Sol permit and had to visit.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Might need to turn up your brightness but found another bizarre ringed object. This one has two moons between the two sets of rings and one above it. The outtermost set of rings are actually *above* the planet. If you get level with the innermost rings, you can see that much easier. Quite bizarre.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Dark Side of the Moon

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Love the dual six-pack look on the back of this ship.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment