• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Good thing I wore my brown flight suit...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    The coolest thing just happened - I only wish it happened more

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I had just landed at a shut down settlement near Colonia with a mission to reactivate it when I saw the radar signature of a CMDR in a Krait Mk II on my SRV's display. Instantly, my mind raced with what could be happening - was I about to be attacked by a pirate or bounty hunter? Was this a rival mercenary who I would have to confront in addition to the scavengers? I started taking fire from the scavs around the base so I prepared to handle them first, hailing the CMDR with a quick o7 to demonstrate that I had no ill intent. As I fought the dozen enemies around the base, I began hearing rocket fire - the CMDR had landed and had expertly positioned himself atop a building across the base from me. We had our enemies surrounded! Together, we quickly mopped up these low-level hostiles. I jetted over to say hello, and he sent me a greeting and thanks for assistance. We'd both been assigned missions at this settlement and just happened to arrive at the same time.

    What a cool little experience! Player interaction is always the best part of an MMO, I only wish we had these kind of spontaneous crossing of paths more often.

    submitted by /u/neurosci_student
    [link] [comments]

    Always nice having a little bit of company during that fed grind

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    The Great Galactic Circumnavigation Expedition departs Friday Sept 17 at 20:00 UTC from Gebel on D SCAN WLL SOON B OVER! All are welcome to Join!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Guard bunny

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    What’s your ‘hauling ass across the stars’ ship? I swear by the Dolphin.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    As a new CMDR; ditching the docking computer, riding the neutron highway, and nabbing myself a guardian FSD booster all in the same day was a great feeling. Here's to a new addiction! o7

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Creamy.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Do you desire to explore new worlds and exotic locations? Join our guild of like-minded Commanders!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Flyin' Dangerously! 45 G Speedbowl, 18 km/s Impact.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Hi! I’m new to the Billionaire club… Where can I get pick up my member jacket and Conda?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    "Everywhere I go, I’m the first. Step outside the rover? First guy ever to be there! Climb a hill? First guy to climb that hill."

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    2 counts murder in the 1st degree, 4 counts felony theft, 3 counts illegal weapons discharge, and 1 count smuggling onionhead.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Couldn't find Mining Lasers anywhere so i came to the only place i knew they Had some

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Elite Joystick Replica Project: Got working triggers now!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Solitude

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    It's ok if you want to judge this book by it's cover

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Smol star (0,0132 times the radius of the sun)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    First time to a nebula! (i also have megalophobia and love space, dont ask how its possible)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    isn't she a beauty

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Any good music from Spotify for this lovely game?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Im new to this game (played 8h so far) and I really enjoy it especially with the Guardians of the Galaxy playlist from Spotify… it just gives me good vibes. Do you guys have other music suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Soundwavez_231
    [link] [comments]

    Robigo mines

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Are the robigo mines passengers missions still lucrative and worth it?

    submitted by /u/Special_Sea2671
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment