• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Crucify me all you want but im using a supercruise assist to afk my way to a fully a rated conda

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    While making this post lmao

    submitted by /u/Marcell_Sz
    [link] [comments]

    Anaconda's belly looks like a fat old man on beer, but I'm very attached to this ship.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Witness me!! Chrome Gunship...........

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    damn these fully modeled figther bays are such a tease, just let me walk around them!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    When you skip the boost.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Those who challenge the galaxy

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I am legit scared to start this game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    As the title says. I just don't know where to start, everything's too big, and there's too much to do. I know you're supposed to make your own fun, but that doesn't work when I have no starting point!

    Any guidiance would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Liara_Bae
    [link] [comments]

    Elite by Philip Castle

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I see your chrome ship and counter with chrome cutter

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Yesterday, I posted about landing a Medium size ship for the first time, a T6, into the flaming ruins of Ito Market, Cornsar. After 5 hours of refugee ferrying and a good night's sleep, I'm finally outfitting my first Large size craft, a T7 named the "Dunkirk" / "Dunkerque", to do it all over again.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    It must be pretty comfortable inside the burning stations, why you ask?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Yesterday I decided to launch the game again, saw the damaged station icon on the star chart and thought to mysel: "Might as well go save some lives, and while I'm here, might as well get a new ship to do it in."So I bought a Beluga, outfitted it and went out. Got to the system, arrived at the station requested landing permissions and then... then I realized that taking my beluga for her maiden voyage straight into the bowels of a borning station was a mistake. A massive mistake. Because the beluga is massive, and I have no experience flying it. So ofc I got stuck in the mailslot...

    Whatever, after a brief moment of shock I switched to the camera suite to check what I'm stuck at, got myself free and proceeded to land. Upon landing I've realized that by bumping the station and blocking the mailsot for a few seconds, I have incured a bounty so now I'm in icognito mode and can't take on ppl...

    Like, I'm sorry that I have a bounty of 700cr on me(that you issued) but I am here to help... But noooo, I have bounty so nobody wants to board my ship, and I can't pay off the fines against me... They're in a danger of burning to death but still have the administration for fining me for minor offences and then refusing to board my "rescue" vessel...

    Anyway... can I take the rescued ppl to a different system and sell them as slaves?

    submitted by /u/Jurkoun
    [link] [comments]

    After a few attempts, my dumb idea of 3D printing a Vette and sticking LEDs in it has bourne nerdy fruit. Still need to make a stand and tidy up the paint job, but I'm happy so far.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Started working on my imperial rank yesterday, got myself a courier finally. Now time to grind to Baron.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    How to NOT recall your ship, and why goofing around while exploring isn't always a great idea

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    So, I found out the interesting way that if you recall your ship while falling from 10 km after jumping off of a water geyser, it can cause your ship to chase you all the way down and faceplant into the surface of the planet. Those lightweight shields we have just in case of a hard landing really don't cover those types of impacts.

    submitted by /u/MyFellowMerkins
    [link] [comments]

    Need help again......

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Shot in G 203-47

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    After a few weeks of playing, I've finally been able to hit the efficiency targets of surface probing!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Full 3D Printed Maverick Armor-Set

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Full 3D Printed Maverick Armor-Set

    o7 CMDRs

    With the 3d modeled and printed maverick helmet I shared a few weeks earlier, Zac mentioned on stream how he would love to see a full armor set of the maverick suit. The helmet has been (by far) the most complicated piece of the set to model with my software, but since I got it out of the way first, the rest was pretty relaxing to make.

    A lot of hours printing, around 2,5kg of filament and a ton of acrylic paint later - I present to you, my take on the maverick armor set.

    https://preview.redd.it/yuu1rbihgho71.png?width=3618&format=png&auto=webp&s=9618bd5ea4759999188aee3d747ce21e1a479203

    I decided to go for some sort of a "winter-camo" suited for some of the snowier places in space. It is mainly consisting out of white with some black accents. Luckily I found an fitting overall online, matching my chosen colors almost perfectly.

    https://preview.redd.it/lueqwkkigho71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fcbcccc1338020594b9294e33d761a27a77f1d97

    I used rubber belts to attach the different pieces of the armor to my body. Furthermore I used buttons to attach the shoulder guards... well... to my shoulders. The elbow protectors are able to bend around 90°. The pockets on my belt are also 3d printed and can be opened. The armor fits pretty good. I am able to move without any parts falling off and without being restricted in my movement by the armor itself.

    https://preview.redd.it/6i817fhjgho71.jpg?width=3917&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7d02648306949b94c70d9ceb1daf265036c04182

    The only thing missing for it to be absolutely complete would be the jetpack/backpack (this would be a huge task on it self) and a few minor accessories. Maybe I will try to recreate them sometime in the future. I also thought of making one of the karma weapons for the cosplay, especially the assault rifle would be interesting in my opinion.

    As for now, I am pretty happy with the result and I felt confident with showing it to yall. I hope you like it! ;-)

    submitted by /u/Lyamecron
    [link] [comments]

    Anaconda Deck Plan

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I think I was not meant to be here...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    The beauty of the cosmos. On expedition in Temple.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Should I wait for python or get a Krait mk2

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I'm nearing 40m and looking at what shipI want next. Currently using asp explorer doing mainly core mining with some random trading mixed in.

    So is the Krait a good upgrade from the asp or just save up more and get a fully built python?

    submitted by /u/fonv66
    [link] [comments]

    Found a ship owned by the Dark Wheel on my way to see an engineer

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    So, what I've learned bringing The Irish Rover to Ito Market: if you want to get good at manual docking, do rescue missions. Also, bring heatsinks

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    This has to be the most beautiful Resource Extraction Site, ever

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment