• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 29, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Another disorienting, light warping, close call with a black hole. ~20,000LY from Sol. ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Look what I found whilst tidying!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Fun fact, the crash reporter has an expired link.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I've actually never seen a Neutron Star before until now. It's actually quite impressive (And intimidating) the first time. I don't quite understand what they do or how they work, so I respectfully kept my distance.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Gain 700 tons in 4 weeks with 2 simple rules!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm so done

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I just lost a month worth of exploration data because I was an idiot and crashed into a planet that I tried to land on.

    I'm so angry I'm shaking.

    submitted by /u/some_random_swede
    [link] [comments]

    This was close, I thought I cut the throttle before checking how many jumps I have left

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Odyssey in a nutshell

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I found a frighteningly large star. Screenshot taken at 1.5k LS out. Second one at 5k

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    the cries of a man who accidentally boosted trying to get landing gear out.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I guess I can get the mug after the mission.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Made it here today! Where should I go next?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    My first "trees". Exobiology is an awesome way to zone out and relax!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    I was told to find Earth-likes. Instructions unclear, found a planet that is ---theoretically--- survivable.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Almost needed the Fuel Rats.....

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Hauler safety concern (OBS version)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    2nd post because even though thargoid map is sweet, the fact this happened to was crazy

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    So if an SRV is coming, will these 'rigs' and extraction beams come too?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Here's some other fun SRV-related data-mining, posted by Septer_Lt back in April.

    The image shows SRVs as having some kind of additional 'rigs', with the example given being an 'archaelogical' 'extraction' beam of some sort.

    Would be cool if we got more variety / activities via loadouts like that. (Even if it comes further downstream, or whatever).

    submitted by /u/Golgot100
    [link] [comments]

    Cats paw nebula

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    41 hrs and 1 death later, I finally made it back home!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    A superb lava geyser, with a dynamic temperature that can kill you ! System EOCH BYIO KY-V C17- 1497 B

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    So, Bill Turner…

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    I spent the whole day (I am on vacation) unlocking this SOB. 50 tons of bromellite? 😡 Not helped by my forgetting it was bromellite, and instead thinking he wanted 50 tons of benitoite. Which would make him one expensive engineer.

    Diligently went off and mined 50 tons of benitoite, and haul it back to him dodging pirate interdictions all the way. At least I got to sell it rather than "donate". Then do you think I could find bromellite? Hell no.

    Eventually traveled back to my home system, as I know there's a couple of bromellite hotspots in a ring nearby. Get my minerals, and back to Alioth. Only interdicted twice.

    Upgraded 2x plasma accelerators to G5, not planning to ever go back. Got home and realised I didn't pin the blueprint.

    Suppose I'll do Marco Qwent next.

    submitted by /u/Old_Anadromous
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher not starting. Could somebody pls help? I have being waiting for close to an hour.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment