• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You're going to sit there and tell me that her head doesn't detach and scurry off on robotic spider legs?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    “Everybody’s got a plan until you get punched in the face” -Mike Tyson

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    How many of you dock manually?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    I certainly do because it is much faster and it feels more as if I did something myself rather than sitting there and watching the computer dock for me. That kinda destroys the game for me.

    submitted by /u/Gamesnic
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite picture I've taken in elite, so far...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Jumped into a system that had some very large stars right next to each other.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    119 hours in, my first encounter with the fuel rats.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Been 3months since starting ED. Been quite the trip, but I finally own a Carrier "Nostalgia For Infinity." Made it in time for the first voyage

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    My on-foot experience

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    A old picture i took.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Let's all just take a moment to admire the beauty of the Anaconda...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Never forget the 4 bravest Sidewinders of all time o7

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Just checking out that everything is in order before a long trip in the black.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Why can't I find the ship, I'm in the system

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Took half an hour to drive up here, but the view was absolutely worth it

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm convinced that Col 70 Sector RX-A C1-0 is the system where Raxxla is in

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Col 70 Sector RX-A C1-0 is a permit locked system around 1,882.62Ly from sol and is a close neighbor to the star named Col 70 Sector RX-A C1-1 which is also permit locked. The reason why I think Col 70 Sector RX-A C1-0 is the home system of Raxxla is because in the lore the dark wheel space station is described orbiting a gas giant and turn that gas giant is orbiting a T Tauri Star and the system Col 70 Sector RX-A C1-0 has the star classed as a T Tauri star. And in the name of the the system it has RX-A in the name which could be a shortened version of the name Raxxla. But again could just mean that space madness has gotten to me!

    submitted by /u/Miss3inchClit
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s not much but this is most I’ve ever had

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    For some reason the concourse decided to evacuate the bar immediately. Well I'll just wait outside then with no life suit, no problem at all in non breathable 0.05 atm atmosphere with around 400K surface temperature due to the system's twin star.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    CZs, how many victories win a war?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    2 minor factions (for example TDW and Arque Commodities) in a system (for example Arque) are at war. There are several CZs from lo to hi. Let's Suppose that I want to help and fight for one of the factions to win the war and thus to climb up in influence and position in the system.

    Given that there are 5 CZs (the last time I checked) and that I can't be in 5 places and the CZs respawn fresh enemy ships a short while after a victory:

    How many victories are needed for the minor faction I support and fight for to win the war?

    (assume that only 1 Cmdr participates and fights in 1 Cz and nobody else)

    Are there better ways to help a minor faction to win a war, especially when none of them controls a station in the system?

    btw what happens when our reputation to the faction we fought against becomes unfriendly or hostile?

    submitted by /u/eleceng01
    [link] [comments]

    Best beginner ship for AX fighting

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I just unlocked the Guardian Gauss Cannon (C1 and C2) and the Guardian FSD booster. I've been thinking about getting into some AX fighting. I have access to Farseer and have 1 billion Cr. Given the resources I have access to, what ship would be most suitable for me? The type of AX fighting doesn't matter, I can learn new stuff, but after doing engineering and Guardian technology, I'd be preferable if I didn't have to do those for some time.

    submitted by /u/MadeInSlo13
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy map motion noises have directionality?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I've noticed that certain noises for motion only play or get louder when you heading in a certain direction on the galaxy map, and that its very consistant even with different starting points?

    I've found about 5 lines that all converge a bit clockwise of the bubble (sound gets louder only when heading in that specific direction)

    And more interestingly a yaw-ing phasic sound that converges around Hypuae Briae Nebula, but have stuggled to narrow that further than a few thousand light years. (this one has a tail that leads around counterclockwise roughly from the bubble? goes a bit more north then spirals in towards the nebula?

    Anyone ever found anything along these lines? or know if there are other easter eggs found this way? Hoping for some more info before I start a 35,000 light year trek

    submitted by /u/Rerouter_
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen Planets Orbit this close to eachother

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Happy Fiat Lux Friday! My green Anaconda found a neutron blue planetary nebula.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment