• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling small and that’s a beautiful thing

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    My pride and joy

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Never thought I would see the day... higher than Elite...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Is anyone else like me where they see a new kind of station and have to use it as an obstacle course?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Belly flopped on a planet and blew up 10,000ly into the trip to colonia, heres all the screenshots I took.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    "Black Hole Sun, Wont You Come"

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    i defeated my first thargoid today

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    A Coriolis desk tidy made from some scrapwood, been wanting one since I saw it in wireframe

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    A DC class Star, first time seeing it and it's Beautiful

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    No option to store my module? Buying a new one automatically sells the old one. Is there something I am missing here?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Let the party begin!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I just came back to civilisation after a few months out in the black. I wanted to share this amazing view i had a while back when i stoped at one of the numerous DSSA carriers covering the entire galaxy to support lone explorers like myself. Sadly i didn't write the exact location down to share.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I just wanted to share my new ship

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I am happy to announce that Tin Can Mining Company has just donated 2.5 mil credits to the advancement of Xeno Research.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    makin' money

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Odyssey Devs, THANK YOU!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    So, Been playing ED for a year or so now, something has always bothered me deeply. Much annoyance has been had of this smallest of things. I'm not sure if its just me or its been a huge thing.

    But since downloading the odyssey DLC I have seen it has been fixed.

    They have finally, given the person who is responsible for cleaning windscreens a clean rag and the canopy on my ship is no longer covered in streaks like some backwater commander!

    submitted by /u/shushyou2019
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty scaling (atleast with xenos) is insane in this game, i did a Threat lvl 4 with ease and then got obliterated by a Threat lvl 5 lmao

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Love Elite Dangerous for how learn able it is

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I'm still a relative newbie to the game, but I always enjoyed how readily learn able the game is. It seems like there's a major learning cliff, but if you tackle each aspect of the game one at a time, it's really not that bad. When I first started, interdictions seemed impossible. But after practicing a few times I nail it. Same with self docking, or combat, or more recently for me, core mining. The latter was super stressful because of the 2 minutes timer and figuring out strength of explosives. But after 3 core mining tries, I'm much more smooth about getting the explosions down to an optimal level, not to mention identifying the rocks to explode.

    That said I do wish there were more training simulations for these specific tasks. I recall first trying the navigation training 4-5 times because the flight style in ED is so distinctive from other games. Wish there were more advanced combat Sims as well as trading and mining Sims.

    It sucks to have to go to YouTube to learn about core mining or sub surface mining, or Google to find out how to land on a planet and recall your ship (also would be cool to have a sim)

    submitted by /u/Asteroth555
    [link] [comments]

    Three lonely Penduncle Pods are considered Notable Stellar Phenomena within this gas giant's ring.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    When they first invited me Thargoid hunting, they didn't mention it'd be this gorgeous.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    School of fish

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Another day, another dime.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Pyramid at Night.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I've never seen one of these before. It's pretty neat.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment