• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 2, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished the grind!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Why did no one tell me ship launched fighters were so cool???

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Helped my buddy learn the ropes. Now he has his first large ship. Even though I fly a vette, I feel like he made a good choice.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    a neutron star system left over from when a star went supernova

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Crystal Clouds

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Ahh...shh...shh...Here we have the wild Malachite Python in it's natural habitat...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    The biggest heart attack of my life

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Got my name in the game finally!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    My morning rant and message to all the morning, evening and night ranters out there.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    CMDR Exlore posted some nice picture about Thargoid cave a few hours ago, and he got the usual bitching about how bad this game is. I see alot of people complaining again about a breaking game, that this Thargoid cave is just a nice light show, not link to any quest, forgot by FDEV, leading nowhere, that it's too complicated to get there, the game is an ocean wide and one inch deep, etc...

    I have seen those post for years now, and I'm getting so tired of it.

    To all the ranters, you are right, everything is broken, the quest lead nowhere and guess what?

    The same goes for the Pyramid in Egypt, Maccu Pichu in Perru, all the Aztech, Mayan, Roman and whatever ruins out there, all the old castles, church, monuments, buildings, Stonehedge, art pieces, etc, disseminated all over our planet, leading to nothing, so boring, our planet is full of broken quest leading to nowhere and they are so far away from each other, too many hops to go see them, and it cost money to go see them.

    So I suppose they don't interest anybody.

    Should we just erase them from our planet and build Disney World theme park all over them so that little adrenaline junky can have their fixes?

    Edit: I do not agree with basic bugs in the game, like performance issues, graphic glitches, or broken things that are supposed to work but do not. My comment was more about the quest and the story line in general.

    Edit #2: For a more contextual understanding please refer to the post (and comments) from CMDR Explore made yesterday. (I know more grind/read, the horror, the horror)

    submitted by /u/Squaberland
    [link] [comments]

    First time docking a fighter. could say it's tradition..

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    It’s 3:49am and I just bought the game 96 mins ago for VR space flight - Review

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Honestly had no idea what I was going into. I just recently purchased a VR headset and around 12 midnight I was scrolling threw VR games I should try out. I saw Elite Dangerous and was quite interested, an hour later I purchased it and downloaded after viewing reviews on YouTube. I booted the game up non-VR and plugged in my HOTAS and made graphics ultra and did keybinds. Exited and got my VR headset on. It felt like I was putting on some space helmet, I did the training and I was blown away, I have never heard of this game. So far I am finished with the training and feel motion sick and gonna sleep 3:56am wtf am I typing this while laying on my bed. Good night reddit. Cool game will play again

    submitted by /u/RickyAA
    [link] [comments]

    Landed on a planet to do some exobiology and dismissed my ship. Now, when I recall it, it always lands in the air like this. I've tried about two dozen times, still the same--just lands in the air.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Damn you Hudson...damn you.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Someone made a post a few days ago about how we need mountaineering equipment. When this plant life only spawns in deep valleys, where the auto lander just kind of gives up, and the SRV laughs at me, I'm inclined to agree.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I really like exploring the galaxy in Odyssey using VR

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Finally got my space legs, been looking forward to this.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I don't play this game a lot, but when I do, it never disappoints me... Best eclipse I've seen in this game!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm stranded. No, for real though.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    My Apex keeps landing with a disabled Frame Shift Drive. Skip to 1:15 to see the problem. It happened twice. I relogged with the same result. The only way this has a happy ending is if there's a Commander above me somewhere hitting my Apex with Grom Bombs - that would be hilarious and well worth my troubles. Otherwise, I guess I'll just sit here with my dick in my hand 'till my O2 expires.

    I'll see you on the other side, Commanders. o7

    https://reddit.com/link/q02z4a/video/s31wt852k3r71/player

    submitted by /u/Nuke_Messiah
    [link] [comments]

    I call it the "deez nuts nebula"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    What does this mean? Should I be worried?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    SRV successfully flown up into space!! Chad Illuminati Squadron

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    anybody can rate my screenshots

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Ok now this could be a record for thickest atmosphere ever

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Delivering 224 tons of biowaste

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    And the guy that tries to intercept me says "knew I'd find you eventually, all that tasty cargo!"

    What is he? Part mushroom part dung beetle? Eww.

    submitted by /u/Flimsy_Assistance444
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment