• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All in all it's just another...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Fuel Transfer Complete

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I started this game yesterday and I already got pissed off at the npcs lol, I ran out of ammo and the thick headed me improvised before they recharged shields (any weapon tips appreciated)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Yay! I finally got it, it was a dent in the wallet but it was worth it.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Finally got my Corvette a fresh coat of paint

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Some icy core asteroid pics for anyone who needs them.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Two Balls Hanging Out in Space - What do you think?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Ah yes, frog

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm glad he and other content creators have been taking needed breaks from ED, nevertheless this still puts a smile on my face.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Odyssey is beautifully glitched.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Getting tired of all the Riffraff in this system smh

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Screenshot from my first ever courier mission. Thankfully it went smoothly so far

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Am I the only one to enjoy Elite Dangerous more with small ships and small money ?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    in the game, you have a path to bigger and more powerful ships, but I find personally that, the more money I get, the less fun the game becomes.

    Many activities bringing small money are more fun (piracy, scavenging...). And when you do everything on a small scale, it has less grind. And small agile ships (say Eagle, Imperial Courier) are more fun to pilot.

    So I find myself regularly resetting my profile to enjoy the thrills of the start of the game, when getting, say, 10K credits makes a real different, like a jump drive giving access to more solar systems.

    I think this is a style of play that Frontier should favour somehow. What do you think ? Am I a rare case (did not find anything on that in Frontier forums either)

    submitted by /u/outerspaceshack
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile out there somewhere.. Not the pick of the litter, but I’m still out there, alive ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    This means you can obtain species data even in hell

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Where can I legally obtain a functioning power regulator?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    So I read that in impact sites threat level 2 but I've already managed to collect 60 manufacturing instructions and no power regulators in about 60-70 times I've checked on a impact site that was threat level 2. Anyone know how to obtain them legally?

    submitted by /u/StLf_
    [link] [comments]

    When multi crew getting an update soon, I just want 1 thing:

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Please let my crew sit in the co-pilot seat.

    It's fuckin awkward without it, honestly, and with Odyssey and its Apex and conflict transit Vulture, the technology to make this happen is already in the game. Literally. For a fact. It's there.

    Bonus point: let them chat once in a while like Apex pilot ........

    Bonus bonus point: chatty settings added in case my crew got an annoying voice so I can shut them up.

    submitted by /u/Davadin
    [link] [comments]

    After over a year out in the black, my first trip to Beagle Point has been completed.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    My imperial rank is not moving

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Uh oh, I messed up.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    So I am on my maiden voyage to Colonia. Did what I could with what money I had to maximize my efforts of getting there. Got a Diamonback Explorer, got a better FSD and a couple other things. Started head out. About 60 jumps in, was in a system I thought had a fuel star. I read the map wrong. I was out of fuel. So I contacted the Fuel Rats. First time ever working with them. Was an awesome experience. The Rat that came out to help was quick, courteous, and gave me lots of info about fuel, how to help my trip out to Colonia, and just other great tips.

    God damn I love this community <3

    submitted by /u/zeke177
    [link] [comments]

    alright that is the lowest i have ever gotten

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    The Big Red planet. Landable with 2.75G About 6kly from Colonia.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    (Story Time) So I was showing my friend this game today...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Been away from the game a month or so, and I end up booting up to show my friend this game today. I logged in and I was 30+ jumps from the bubble as I forgot I had left the bubble to bail out my roommate / platonic life partner, who ended up running out of fuel a couple thousand LY out. I was irked, as I had wanted to show my friend trading / combat / etc... So my friend wandered off to do some other things while I was left honking systems all the way back home.

    I get home, and decided to take out my 'Vette and put her through her paces again. I call my friend back over, and jump off to a system at war in order to score some engineering resources as well. I see a threat 3 convoy signals... excellent! perfect!, I've handled worse, so I am ready, LETS DO THIS! I go in guns blazing. I take down a couple of alliance patrol 'condas and the alliance type 9 or type 10 (hard to tell which), and start to realize my shields aren't doing so well. I know I have some armour reinforcements modules, so I am okay taking a little fire... then realize I've been away from the game long enough that I can't quite navigate the information on the HUD in an emergency quite as well as I need to. I notice I can't boost away, module malfunction.... things start to get away from me and *boom* a 40m rebuy cost... about 15% of my savings. Oooof. Yeah. That stung. My friend laughs a bit and I tell them yeah, I should probably get back into the game fully before I do something like that again, and my friend logged out. I should have taken a screenshot of that rebuy screen, I have been playing this game off and on for a few years now that was probably the first or second time I've ever had to rebuy one of my big 3...

    So... How's the mining now on the PS4? Is the pulse wave scanner glitch back or is it still fun to go mining?

    submitted by /u/Maevalyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment