• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 26, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Update 8 for Elite Dangerous: Odyssey and Horizons Update pre-deployment schedule

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    My newly acquired (Imperial) Corvette. The grind was tough, but well worth it.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I found a random port out in the black! Super excited to repair my ship and sell some data!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Class 4 Plasma Accelerator (Mamba)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    end of a notorious ganker

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Next-gen planetary tech ��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    An alien money plant in a 100% Argon atmosphere

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Shit.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I was trying to get somewhere for a mission and right after a jump I discovered a powered down ship floating around. Apparently, it had been ambushed by pirates and all shields were down and the hull integrity was at 27%. I had no idea how to help it and answer its distress signals so I just circled the ship while checking it out. I faced the cockpit of the ship and I was trying to see the pilot when I accidentally clicked the button for engine boost, bumped the ship and destroyed it. I paid off my fine but I still kinda feel bad. How do you help stranded ships like that?

    submitted by /u/The_Merciless_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    First time I discovered something! Feeling good.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Your cutter may cost over a billion, but allow me to show you true opulence

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Type-9 or Type-10?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    My objective is cargo missions, I'm currently using the Type-9 but it's so damn slow and I barely can escape interdictions, I already lost around 15+ mil just by re-buying it back over and over, the over 700+ cargo is nice but I'd rather have some more opportunities to maneuver, so I've heard the type-10 defender is a good option, though not sure about it's max cargo hold

    submitted by /u/hawkeysim
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Aliens?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Its called skillz��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    This adder REALLY upgraded their cargo rack.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Where shall I start? Engineering-

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Recently fully kitted an Alliance Crusader. I may trade up for a chieftain but my friend currently likes to multi crew so I'm using the fighter bay for now… I have about 60mil in cash and a ASP that I use for mining that sits around 25mil. I have horizons but not space legs.

    I'd like to start engineering and was curious where I should start?

    Will the parts I engineer be transferable to a chieftain?

    Is there a cost to engineering besides mats?

    Can anyone point me towards a good (up to date) guide?

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GuessKEY
    [link] [comments]

    My shot from outside Hell Port

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Advertisements for the DBX I made (Idea credit goes to u/SlashMatrix )

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Lakon's Best Flying Ship... The Asp Scout

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Question: Eject Players from carrier

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    So I did a google search to see if there is a way to eject players from my fleet carrier and I haven't found the solution. A few friends quit playing and I want to eject them off my carrier. How can I do this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/InformalProblem
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Dangerous Update 8 to include Fleet Carrier capacity values fix - Horizons & Odyssey, all platforms

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    One small step for a man, blah blah blah blah....

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Any event happening on Halloween?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    People that have been in this game for a longer time, do you know if they do events for Halloween, maybe a free/earnable little pumpkin bobblehead?

    submitted by /u/sxdYxndere
    [link] [comments]

    AI Being AI

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment