• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you could all just stand at the same height and look into the camera please.....

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:05 AM PST

    *sadness incarnate*

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Is this rarer than an Earth-like world?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:44 AM PST

    One of my long-term objectives has reached a milestone! I have all the ship types you can get. Next is to find a use for them all...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:37 PM PST

    My Warship, Sephiroth, Imperial Cutter Class. �� (The ship I shot for first in this game, ��) 19,846,344 rebuy, max eng. Sells for 1.9 billion.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:01 PM PST

    A system I discovered back in the beta days and just revisited to scan. Binary Earth-like worlds!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Holy shit, i actually managed to get a screenshot of the psr cluster 16k ly below the galaxy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Just made the 380 ly journey from sol to save some refugees and realised when I got there I didn't have any passenger cabins

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:07 AM PST

    This game is so goddamn pretty

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Another pretty ice planet - Ross 342 12 F

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Neat black hole that (in my theory, created that little blue nebulae

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:54 PM PST

    I thought that I'm playing solo when I saw this

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:04 AM PST

    How does combat work exactly ?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I just got back into the game today and already asked what to do at the start and tried to get a feel of those. Haven't done everything yet but I'm really interested in combat so I have a few questions: - for laser weapons (the one the tutorial says is good at destroying shields), should you aim it directly at you target or at the little circle that's a bit in front of the target ? Same question for kinetic weapons - are there any nice tricks or maneuvers i can learn to deal with enemy ships chasing me and me chasing enemies too ? - how do i avoid missiles ? (I keep getting destroyed by missiles and it's actually driving me crazy)

    Thx in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/MathiX94
    [link] [comments]

    The Magellan Experience - Trailer - 125 CMDRS AND COUNTING - JOIN US FOR 3307 BIGGEST WINTER EXPEDITION.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I usually refuse to buy any microtransactions in my games, but figured I'd buy some ARX in hopes of getting Odyssey on consoles one of these days. (swipe right)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:25 AM PST

    It was a good death!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Anyone else notice this on any other ships? This is on the underside of my Krait Phantom. Out in the black at the moment so can't check my other ships.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous Holo-Me female character

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Elite Dangerous Holo-Me female character

    I gave up on trying to make a female character when I started the game a couple years ago and just now thought I might try to make one again. I was about to give up again till I saw this picture from Waylork (https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/bgkh1h/i_feel_like_it_was_impossible_to_get_a_decent/) . I thought it may have been one person with a lot of time invested in the character creator till I saw a couple other characters that looked very similar and thought maybe I'm just not using the right preset. Anyone know how to get a character to look close to this one?

    picture from above link

    submitted by /u/TheSilv3rDragon
    [link] [comments]

    100 Mil!!!!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I know its been slow, but after nearly 1000 hours in this game I finally just managed to get my first 100 mil! Mr money bags over here! :D Fly safe commanders o7

    submitted by /u/Wiggles556
    [link] [comments]

    Mass manager or Deep charge?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:58 AM PST

    When looking Up what experimental effect i should get for my grade 5 fully engineered (but not double engineered) fsd, i found that Mass manager was apparently Better, even though it only increases Jump Range by 4% where Deep charge increases it by 10. what should i get?

    submitted by /u/just_a_guy1008
    [link] [comments]

    My FSD is working fine. (An "I'm an idiot" post regarding a previous post of mine)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:42 AM PST

    I made a post saying to not add mass manager to the newer double-engineered drives because it had tanked my jump range.

    It did not, it seems.

    On re-checking my outfits I found my guardian FSD booster was disabled.

    If you'd read my previous post and worried about adding an experimental, worry no more based on my post.

    Apologies for any undue worries, I just thought I'd try to keep people from what I believed I was experiencing.

    submitted by /u/ImTerribleAtUns
    [link] [comments]

    Some photos from my recent expedition to NGC 7822 and Elephant's Trunk

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Today I am playing elite dangerous for the first time on an HDR screen with HDR enabled in windows 11. Highly recommend.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Stars so bright I need sunglasses 😎

    submitted by /u/sidesitting
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Food Cartridge flavor?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:37 PM PST

    This processing plant in Peche has recently started producing an Angus Beef Cheeseburger w/ Onion food cartridge, and it's the best thing I've ever tasted. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/TraderKalax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment