• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Glad I packed my Sunblock 5000

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:13 AM PST

    How to frustrate a ganker

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:52 AM PST

    So last night I wanted to have fun with a ganker that was roaming near Jameson memorial and I thought that if he chases me, then other players will be safe for a while. So I headed to Shinrarta with my PvP FdL and as soon as I jumped in the system he was there waiting.

    Immediately he tried to get to my back….but I played around for quite a while…without letting him interdict me. After a good 10 minutes of chasing, I decided to let him interdict me and engage in a short fight.

    He had a hull tank chieftain with fixed multi cannons.

    I tried to fight a bit with him, but recognising he was quite good and probably better than me, I decided to give up the fight but not until my shields reached 5%.

    So I let him chase me around, although I made it very difficult for him to hit me.

    Then I decided to go in super cruise instead of escaping completely and I could see he was starting to get frustrated that he couldn't kill me.

    So he decided to follow me again and tried to interdict me again. And again I kept him entertained for a while…but then

    When I got bored I escaped to another system….wasting completely his time.Priceless 😂

    submitted by /u/plutonium-239
    [link] [comments]

    Been grinding for almost 14 hours (not in a row, but over 3 days). How does she look? More importantly, how do *I* look?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    The galaxy is full of wonders: Viride umbrella mollusc among flavum metallic crystals in a metal-rich ring orbiting a brown dwarf. Oh, the things I have seen!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:11 PM PST

    While the snooty French make discoveries they claim are "simply classical", ED keeps it "classically simple"

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Leg.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Someone told me I could get a free Conda in Colonia. I'm almost there in my Challenger.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Obsidian ants station ???

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Ok so i just docked at the obsidian orbital in maia expecting a boring guy telling me to stay away from other docking pads and so on and so forth... But nope i heard obsidian ant welcoming me to the station xD (alright guys and girls welcome to obsidian station youre ... thats all i got). Anyone noticed that as well? Think its a really good idea to include contant creators in that way good job devs!

    submitted by /u/imamPlutO
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Have paid crew accompany you on foot missions

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:54 AM PST

    A lot of people don't hire NPC crew because they tax your money till the end of time whether you use them or not. What better way to use them than to have them back you up on foot?

    I was clearing out scavengers and thinking to myself "Who would run into an empty settlement by themselves against 10 hostile enemies that could easily swarm you?" Having just one person to take some of the heat off you not only would make sense, it would just be fun to have a buddy keeping you company.

    And best of all, we would feel a lot less like we're throwing our hard earned money out the door for an unused crew member. We're just supporting a buddy!

    submitted by /u/RabidDisco
    [link] [comments]

    Python and pebbles, drawn from a screenshot by stonelaughter66

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:13 AM PST

    "That's the ship I'm looking for, the one with the large haul..."

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I'm hauling food and medicines to a war-torn system, you sick bastard.

    submitted by /u/TraderKalax
    [link] [comments]

    My long range science vessel, Beluga Class.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:07 PM PST

    It's so relaxing, just watching the surface of a star ripple and pulsate.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:24 AM PST

    What 10% paintjob looks like

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:30 PM PST

    Co-pilot taking a break while I work on some new loadouts.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Running missions for Sirius rep, but had to stop to appreciate this sunrise (Benoit 4, Corte-Real Installation)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Roleplayers. Do we have any?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Does anyone still do this?
    Do we have dedicated groups for roleplaying?

    submitted by /u/CmdrHoratioNovastar
    [link] [comments]

    These jaw-dropping vistas just keep me coming back for more

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Fairly new to ED and went out on my first explore today, and got pulled out of a jump by a thargoid, and then saw my first black hole ⚫ truly beautiful and terrifying game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Elite Dangerous: where you can make a pilgrimage to poop in the biggest toilet in the galaxy

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Realistically, the vast majority of us would have Haulers, and we would never be able to afford transporting tons of gold. If you had a Hauler in 3307, what system would you call home, and what would you specialize in?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:30 PM PST

    I think I'd transport foods and medical supplies, myself.

    submitted by /u/TraderKalax
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm, “more engineered FSDs are being manufactured “��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I guess we will get a chance to get that Double Engineered 6A FSD after all. They heard the community outcry.

    https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/galnet/colonia-bridge-project-faces-possible-changes

    submitted by /u/InAweofitAll57
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I'm just seeing things but this looked like a transparent planet at first glance

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:49 AM PST

    There should be disruptive weapons

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:33 PM PST

    For example on an exploration DBX you could put weapons that slow an enemy down or mess with their sensors so you can get away.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Weird1175
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Manager now works on the new 6A FSD - Colonia seems a little closer.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment