• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 23, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just flying between rings! :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Look at this. You'd think in 3300, people learned to use a garbage bin.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:48 PM PST

    After a while I finally got myself a corvette. Today's a good day.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Year 3307 and some issues are still unresolved

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:13 AM PST

    My Search & Rescue build Anaconda class. (A just for fun, and squadron support vessel build)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Map of Near-Bubble Adventure and Exploration

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Map of Near-Bubble Adventure and Exploration

    I made another map! This time it presents near-Bubble exploration and adventure places--things like remote outpost, asteroid bases, generation ships, thargoid/guardian structure locations, site of historic/lore importance etc. I mostly made it to help new players who want to stretch their wings and leave the Bubble a little but may need help getting their bearings.

    PDF Map

    https://preview.redd.it/n0ax8oqh99181.jpg?width=1192&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=60f775937e6de8151ce5a9664fde55d46a0705f4

    submitted by /u/Mita_Kondria
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost 200 millions of cartographic data

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:54 PM PST

    That's it. After more than 1 year out, scanning every fucking planet in every fucking system that I jumped, went to Colonia so I could FINALLY play Odyssey (pre ordered but was out and could not fucking buy a suit. Seriously, could not even give us the tools?).

    Changed my ship to do some missions for engineer unlock.

    New ship got stuck into a megaship wall (don't fucking know what happened), lost instantly all my shields and about 30% hull. Just sat there and watched the end.

    I'll never play this game again. I'm fucking tired of it.

    submitted by /u/friedchickenofdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Frontier Developments shares crashed by more than 30%

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Frontier Developments shares crashed by more than 30%

    That's a mighty decrease on one day.

    I really hope, that the company takes a close look to their release and test management process. The bug fest for each release for Elite is simply a cringe for people working in SW development. And then of course the devs and community managers need to play the game by themselves and listen to the community to find out what game mechanics are fun or missing (team missions).

    It's still best space game for me.

    Chart on London Stock Exchange

    https://preview.redd.it/gapbdmqnr6181.png?width=1172&format=png&auto=webp&s=e47fc355e2dc2053063196036f5af75bb2e9440a

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vater_LL
    [link] [comments]

    Another typical day on the beautiful battlefields near Celaeno 1, it's amazing how the game goes from a battle to the death to a sightseeing tour in seconds.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:04 PM PST

    New Favorite non-ringed gas giant.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:23 PM PST

    "Give me all your cargo, big boy, and I might let you live...."

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Finally grinded out fed rep for the Corvette. (Being a Cutter Veteran) She kills things good, that's it. �� My review in the comments.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:05 PM PST

    The primary reason the Dolphin sold so well in Ursula Minor was simply because of the words "Dont Panic" written in bold soothing letters upon the dashboard. That and they were kind enough to thank us for all the fish. o7

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Thor's eye & Thor's rings

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:47 PM PST

    This should be an asteroid it’s so small lol but it’s a space rock you can actually land on thought it was neat

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Took a little trip to the Thargoid surface site this evening

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Cherry on top.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 01:47 AM PST

    My eyes!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Baby ships making big moves to the center of our galaxy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Do my shields last longer when I divert all energy to system?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:25 PM PST

    last longer = take more damage

    submitted by /u/HerrVorragend00
    [link] [comments]

    Esteemed commanders, I present to you the newly discovered system OEPHAIVSKY ND-S D4-576, now open for development.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I often find myself looking to the horizon

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:58 PM PST

    LHS 317's Federal Security has been seen shooting each others. We don't know why yet

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Anaconda or Federal Corvette

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 01:08 AM PST

    I salute you all, commanders!

    First of all, let me tell you that I am not a very experienced player (even though I played kinda much because I like the game so much).

    My questions for you all:

    1) What ship do you guys recommend me to buy between Anaconda and Federal Corvette? (I really like those 2)

    As of activities, I really enjoy exploration and mining. I am too lazy to engineer stuff for PvP (barely got my guns and some prismatic shields for Python).

    2) What combinations of guns do you guys recommend with these 2 ships? Not gonna lie, I got ganked by some silly boi while I was in my AspX and I s*ck at it hahaha. Kinda want to buff my PvP rate.

    submitted by /u/AnthTWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Such a dangerous Besitz I fell in love with it

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 12:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment