• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL if you wave at your ship, she will fly away

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Yeah, this makes me think silencers may be a little TOO good.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    The greatest station, without question.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Massive planet (17x size of earth) covered almost entirely with water, with the “smallest”islands potmarking it’s surface, complete with a single icecap and a scorching surface temperature of 748K (886F, 474C)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Ive seen enough Japanese cartoons to know where these are going.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Like a glove!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Everyone else is dead...it's only me and the Hydra left (this thing makes minced meat of ships)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    I have never been so scared in my life. First time this has happened and they did not attack me

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    exploring...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I swear this game does everything in it's power to hinder my progress

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    For the Hooners & Racers near Colonia, I give you : Eol Prou LW-L c8-313 A 1 C : Colonia's Achelous 8 A

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I don't have room in my ship, it would be cruel to leave these behind.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    This was the most excitement I've had in Odyssey in a long while

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    The moment of utter terror when you hit a planet going 20c

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    About to set a new speed docking record ...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    *puts out his space-thumb* Any Fleetcarrier aprox. 3000 Ly from Beagle in the general direction of Colonia to offer a ride?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    After a two year hiatus, I decided to get back into Elite:Dangerous (Horizons only until they properly implement VR in Odyssey).

    I kinda burned out after getting to ishums reach. After getting back into the cockpit, I made some 3000 LYish from Beagle Point in the general direction of Colonia, and I still have som 41'000 LY before me to get there. I don't know if I can muster the strength to make those hours of hours of jumps. Suiciding is not an option for my playstyle to get back to civilization...

    I've used EDDB.io and yeah, Fleet Carriers are listed there! I saw that the nearest FC is about 2000 LY from my current position...

    So I wondered: is there any chance I could hitch a ride on a Fleet Carrier back into civilized space (Colonia or Bubble)?

    I've seen a Discord that offers rides, but I think that was only between Colonia and the Bubble...

    Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Drachenherz
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my Sol permit taken care of, 12 hour session for me to grind the 3 ranks i needed. safe travels CMDRs!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Idea : Allow us to take ship transfer jobs (ships from other players)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I recently transferred a few ships. Right now it is automatic, done through a virtual transfer service.

    But how cool would it be to have to ability to put it on an in-game job board! So you see a job for a transfer, pick up the ship at system x, transfer it to destination. Rebuy costs would be on the job-picker (as not to gank) and the time frame of the job offer should not be too long, as not to be uncompetitive with the automatic option. As an incentive, automatic transfers could be a bit higher cost.

    I would fly a few ships of other people to where they want them.

    In the same vein, it would be nice to have a taxi service by players, through Apex perhaps?

    submitted by /u/Creative-Improvement
    [link] [comments]

    Do you desire to explore new worlds and exotic locations? Join our guild of like-minded Commanders!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    A short reel of what I found on my first trip to Colonia.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    'Stop: Hammertime' ~ MC Hammer *Time to get my imperial hammers!*

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Visited an abandoned Far God Cult site on foot, relogged to spawn an Interceptor, got booted 1.5km away from settlement, and my SRV another 1.5km further.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Hey FDev, how come Maverick suit doesn't have another tool - shovel?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Just another day in the Odd.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Just landed on my carrier while doing some random missions after jumping to a new system. Look at that view. Gorgeous! This is why I love this game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment