• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I stepped on a surface geyser

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    800 systems into my journey around the galaxy and I come across a system with TWO Earth-Like Worlds orbiting each other

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Defending a trade lane from gankers, EGM 559 Community Goal

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Ages ago I stumbled upon a star with rings. I’ve found a picture of this phenomenon and thought I’d share.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Got my new coffee mugs. Just a little humor to make me smile in the mornings.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    New Gameplay Idea!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Let us align with system security and respond to crime.

    Imagine your sitting in your ship docked and you get a priory message from dispatch. A cargo ship put out an SOS signal as they're being attacked by pirates. You need to respond with in a time limit, and dispatch the pirates!

    Is that something the community would like?

    submitted by /u/MastrMax
    [link] [comments]

    My first core mining yield..! Just by cracking open 2 asteroids. Feeling accomplished ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Fleeing an outpost after (yet) another failed theft mission <3

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Some of the wonders I’ve met in deep space during my travels across the galaxy. Probably part one.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    um......

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Morning Glory

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I've flown for 11kly without a rebuy in my expensive and engineered Krait Phantom just to see some red jelly. Worth the risk.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    The hell is that, a planet with digital camouflage???

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Its a nice rock

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Odyssey stations are gorgeous

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Having a bask between jumps -- good to be back in the cockpit again ^_^

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Same old same old

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Typically I'll go bounty hunting, or engage in conflicts because combat is the most enjoyable aspect of Elite for me. However, I'm sick and tired of being a goody good boy.

    Let's be bad guys… easier said than done unfortunately. Elite is great but there's not enough anarchy systems (the odyssey grinds is only making that worse). I don't want to just go killing or pirating in a non anarchy system because I'll get bounties and notoriety up the ass! I did that before and it really hindered my experience.

    Sure I could go and pester some miners or NPC cargo ships carrying low temp diamonds… but I still feel bored with that.

    There's no real outlaw experience, save the very beginning of the game where you're typically scraping together bounties for credits.

    There needs to be more variety and there should be more pirate stations.

    Maybe my Wild West space fantasy doesn't line up with ED.

    I just feel bored. I've traded to great success, I've gone to Colonia, I've bounty hunted my head off. I just don't feel like there's enough variety. Sure there's missions to go somewhere and grab the thing and bring it back or do the thing and come back… so repetitive.

    This could also be compounded by my success. I could just restart me character and work my way up again but I also don't want to loose all of my shit.

    Whenever I log on I'm constantly faced with the problem of do I go kill some wanted ships agin for the thousandth time? Oh boy here I go killing again.

    submitted by /u/MastrMax
    [link] [comments]

    As a new player, should I be scanning each new system I encounter with the discovery scanner?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    The ones that give me a notification saying such and such was discovered and what have you? Or is that more for systems that are outside of the bubble?

    submitted by /u/PaUZze
    [link] [comments]

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    I always like systems with multiple stars, what do you guys always like in your adventures?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Salvation's Modified Guardian Plasma Charger [raw tests]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey | Fixes to Mission types failing to progress

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    [New player] Having extremely big problems killing an NPC pirate (I'm a Cobra/Vulture, he's a FAS)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I've been pulling my hair for some time now and lost over a million trying to defeat that one A-hole. I've tried going with a Vulture with 2x 3C fixed Multicannons but in general that Vulture isn't great (still basic thrusters, bulkheads etc.) and died. Then I tried with 2x 3C gimbal Multicannons and almost got him but still died.

    Then I tried in a Cobra that's a little better but it's been absolutely slaughtered. I think he's using Pulse Lasers and Multicannons, not sure. This has happenend two times, even when I started the fight behind him.

    My Cobra rebuy is 100k, I currently have 43k thanks to that pirate. Vulture is out of question at 300k. I don't know what to do.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/Vedemin
    [link] [comments]

    Planet L639-45 3

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment