• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update | Fix For Noticable Reports Of Performance 'Stuttering' at Settlements

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    My wife made me a present ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Making the pilgrimage...my Anaconda better be waiting!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Social tab dominated by crotch and boob shots? LOL

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Sold Musgravite at 779k per Unit!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Servers Dead

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    We have been gonked by braben

    EDIT: FUCKED UP FRIDAY IS BACK ON GENTS!

    submitted by /u/FireFraction
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made it out to see Voyager…. Surreal sight

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Just lost around 250-300M ...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Just lost around 250-300M ...

    Because I thought SLF pilots were only payed while they were WITH me. I haven't used the SLF since two years ago and I know they transition into "inactive" at some point.

    PSA: if you don't use the slf anymore, please fire that thug who keeps getting money by doing nothing.

    PS: ONLY active pilots should receive payment from my profits, but I guess fdev thought we were too rich.

    The loss was across 2 years of gameplay.

    https://preview.redd.it/xiv5rfg9ytx71.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d4541d3bec8623d7d19cd6776fee61fa4e3e6be

    submitted by /u/Mayhem66
    [link] [comments]

    o7

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Swapped back to my AspX - Always find myself gravitating towards this ship over the larger ones...*pun intended*

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Did we (or the CG) kill the game?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I got booted from a station with a Scarlet Krait (transaction server/connection error) and now cannot get back into the game. It claims it can't reach the internet, but I can (including Frontier's servers). Main menu takes a loooong time to load, and then past that is slow to error out.

    Anyone else having a bad time?

    Edit: after staring at various loading screens for 5 minutes (including a long wait in the game mode selection) I got back in. ~10 minutes after that, so far so stable. It took minutes for the main menu to show. And then maybe a minute to connect to the servers from within the main menu, and then 1-2 minutes more loading the actual game into gameplay.

    submitted by /u/pulppoet
    [link] [comments]

    Connection errors (help)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Is elite down?? Me and my friends are all having abd connection errors and right now i cant even start the game up without it giving me "connection error". It was bad, but playable last night but now I cant even play, has fdev said anything about it or is it working for everyone else.

    Edit: looks like servers are back

    submitted by /u/CMDR_ANYR
    [link] [comments]

    About 950 jumps into my first trip out of the bubble and I can finally see my destination

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Colonia gets busy with the latest Colonia Bridge goal

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    When you are spectacularly screwed.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Why? What is this.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    So i'm dumb

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I saw a mission that was going to give me 100k to do it and it seemed pretty simple but I saw I would lose a permit. looking into it I decided not to do it but to continue just playing with trading goods.....I didn't realize one of the spots I had picked would have lost me the same permit.....should have just taken the 100k mission at that point.

    submitted by /u/sean_avm
    [link] [comments]

    New CG FSD any good?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    So I have my fsd engineered already with deep charge. What's unique about the ones we can get from the CG?

    submitted by /u/Bricktrucker
    [link] [comments]

    POV this guy shows up to your distress beacon

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Im going for it

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    The final...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Love the things that this game throws at you. Have never seen a white dwarf through an atmosphere before, with a secondary to give the sky a nice salmon hue. Plus a great chance to try out my new ASPx spoiler as an observation deck!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Cruising along

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    TIL NPC emotes interactions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Last night I fired up ED: Odyssey to try out some of the new features. So I tried out all the Emotes. I was surprised that if you center and NPC that you normally can't interact with, like sitting NPCs it will tell you their names. I was even more pleasantly surprised that if you bump into a walking NPC and salute or wave, they will respond accordingly.

    Nicely done FDev, I hope this will lead to even more interactions down the line.

    Note: this was all done in a space station during my limited play time.

    submitted by /u/massav
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of photos I have taken on my way to Maia

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment