• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to up the Federal Dropship multi-crew to 4, so we can actually use it as a dropship in Odyssey!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:50 AM PST

    The Alliance Crusader can hold 4 crew, but the Federal DROPSHIP cannot!
    I'd love to see the ability to use it as the lore and name implies, please vote with your upvotes!

    PS: Mods, if my flair is wrong, feel free to fix it

    submitted by /u/OssomSagax
    [link] [comments]

    time to go to jameson memorial!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:38 AM PST

    What new ships would you like to see? Mine would be either a Vulture MK2 - less maneuverability for 1 more large hardpoint, or a Mamba No. 5 (sorry..) - a Mamba that can actually turn, sacrificing a bit of speed, and/or the huge hard point for a large or medium

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Interested to hear any ideas my fellow space farers may have :)

    submitted by /u/therealgeorgebest
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't canopy imperfections/scratches toggleable in Odyssey?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I just visited the oldest not updated station on EDSM and after it Elite went offline. I feel like I broke it (

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:13 PM PST

    CG rewards. Sore loser or righteous frustration?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PST

    So seems the latest CG was completed in record time. I feel that anyone who has a relatively busy life, and can't drop their plans to launch into grinding a CG are at a disadvantage.

    What is the argument against letting the CG just go the full 7 days? Why not allow players to plan their time in a way to be able to participate instead?

    I feel like the cap was meant as a way to encourage players to reach a goal. But for popular rewards, it seems that the effect is has is scooping out players who otherwise would have wanted to participate. Or was it always meant to create a race between players, inevitably rewarding those who have more flexible schedules ?

    So righteous frustration? Or sore CG loser?

    submitted by /u/endocalvin
    [link] [comments]

    purble

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:51 AM PST

    After a rigorous year and a half of shredding hull, the age of the LTD Boron mining booming, a trip to Sagittarius A and Colonia. I have finally achieved the status of triple elite, my final bracket being combat of course! Happy flying out there cmdrs! Hopefully I can add this to my job resume lol!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 03:52 AM PST

    It took 6 years, but I finally did it!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Assuming FDev puts in atmospheric landings, including ELWs, what are your expectations on how they would handle cities?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:53 AM PST

    This has been on my mind whenever thinking about atmospheric landings, and it seems to me like it would be one of the more difficult hurdles. Personally I think that if this were the case the cities would basically just be like the larger Horizons installations, if FDev allowed us to land on ELWs at all. It would be amazing to see large cities but I'm not entirely sure if that's realistic.

    submitted by /u/AlaskanValkyrie
    [link] [comments]

    From the "guy who crashes pythons into things", comes "smooth conda!". Soon to be a musical!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Just chillin

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:02 AM PST

    After 200 hours of play time, I finally have my very own FDL

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:56 PM PST

    The black hole “Black Treasure”, or the galactic butthole

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Authentication server down for anyone else?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Game gets stuck with an error on the "logging in" part when the game client launches. Just wondering whether I messed something up or if anyone else is getting this too right now...

    submitted by /u/DragoCubX
    [link] [comments]

    First rule of Phantom ownership: Remember to top the blinker fluid up every 20,000LY

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Are the servers down?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:11 PM PST

    I'd just docked to switch ships and it crashed. Just tried logging on before and after a reset. Anyone else got an issue right now?

    submitted by /u/mightypup1974
    [link] [comments]

    Is it only me, or is Elite lately erroring out?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Recently (few days ago) I came back to the game after years not playing only to find it throwing random errors once every hour or two. Stuff like purple python, yellow adder and random other codes. I don't remember the game being this unstable...

    submitted by /u/cmdr_kaferant
    [link] [comments]

    I have the impression that this video has not received the attention it deserves (CMDR Fortytwo)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:27 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/U1PX3REpXic

    It's a masterpiece. I can imagine this video broken down into several parts that are accessed after each advance in a big questline. It would be awesome if we had this history driven quests.. what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Dandan0587
    [link] [comments]

    Great landing, autopilot.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Looking for HOTAS recommendations

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Hello there, commanders!

    I'm a casual VR player who's looking to invest in a HOTAS. I already have a T-Flight HOTAS X, but the rudder rocker thing has started to stick and, in a sense, "drift", so I'm looking for a new one.

    I've heard a few things about many different systems, but I've also heard that pretty much every HOTAS has deal breaking, peripheral bricking issues that render cash wasted.

    My budget is hopefully around $250, so relatively budget in terms of a HOTAS system.

    If anyone has any recommendations for reliable systems within my budget, please let me know! Amazon reviews freak me out with the apparent high rate of failure for almost all my main picks.

    submitted by /u/ItsBoshyTime15
    [link] [comments]

    A Courier in the dark. I have to say, Military Sand livery suits her well.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Why can't I launch my SRV?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I am landed on a planet, but my SRV deploy option is grayed out. I have been on this planet before and I have used my SRV here before. The SRV is healthy with everything at 100%. Any clue what I am missing?

    submitted by /u/NedTaggart
    [link] [comments]

    I am 100% sure that these guys think I was drunk while landing in FA OFF.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment