• Breaking News

    Monday, December 6, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, I never even noticed this. Some of you guys were being major dicks back in February lmao.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Who else has put up their Elite Xmas Tree this year?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Whoa, surprisingly game didn't crash with so many people in one instance, it was fun btw

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 12:59 AM PST

    What do you think about it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Just wanted to show off me and my wife’s favorite exploration ship. Unenginered it gets 30 LY and we’re gonna rename her pepto

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:46 PM PST

    This game is absolutely stunning, glad I picked it up last week!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I've had a Point Defence Turret for quite some time and end up forgetting about it. Until it saved my life around 4 times last night

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 03:14 AM PST

    hello Cmrd o7

    A few days ago i installed a Point defense turret on my Viper mkiv, i first tought it just shoot at what ever i'm aiming since i'm new to the game, but i was wrong after a bit of research. Since is arguably not that good because is situational i forgot about it. I was doing a bit of NPC Bounty hunting last night until found myself fighting a Vulture. It charged forward and made a turn to Joust me. It hitted me so hard that my shields were down really fast. And then i saw some kinda of Missle charging me and i tought "Yep, i'm dead". And to my surprise it destroyed the missle allowing me to kill the Vulture.

    I honestly screamed. After that, it saved me against a few Fer de Lance when i was running away.

    I know that some people argue about being good or not, but i'm never removing that from my ship.

    Safe travels cmrd o7

    submitted by /u/TsunamiDayne
    [link] [comments]

    Enough Midnight Black! Behold the Green Machine

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Midnight black T10

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:22 AM PST

    I see your FDL and Krait MKII in Midnight Black and raise you my Corvette to steal your gf and take your lunch money ;-)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 01:48 PM PST

    I see your midnight black FDL, I raise to you my midnight black MK II.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:28 AM PST

    I saw your Midnight Black Krait, FDL, Corvette, Conda... And i can't hold the urge..

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 03:04 AM PST

    after 120 hours of playing, i finally got my favourite ship!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:44 PM PST

    I'll see your Green Machine and raise you my Pretentious Princess and the Mercy Me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:31 PM PST

    My deep space explorer, The Ghoul

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Not sure if this has been shared before: Elite Dangerous Odyssey | Spacewalk

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Exobiology: A welcome added layer to exploring

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Jump Scare…

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:08 AM PST

    ED photography

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:40 AM PST

    this ship is baby

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Themes for your ship names?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I started doing all Tolkien references until I couldn't resist including Dune, Battlestar Galactica, and Edgar Allen Poe in the mix.

    Krait mk 2 - a warrior that is also good at everything - "Son of Arathorn"

    Anaconda - the largest and mightiest of the Eagles - "Thorondor"

    Asp Explorer - the prolific traveler - "There and Back Again"

    Vulture - the mightiest warrior of all Hobbits - "Bullroarer Took"

    Python - for moving all of your new loot - "Flotsam and Jetsam"

    Fer De Lance - a scary thing to be surprised by in the black - "Riddles in the Dark"

    Imperial Cutter - how else should The Duke travel but with - "Lady Jessica"

    Krait Phantom - knows how to survive in the infinite desert - "Liet-Kynes"

    Viper mk 3 - the most famous Viper pilot in the galaxy is - "Kara Thrace"

    Federal Corvette - just because it sounds like corvid which is a raven. Quoth the Raven - "Nevermore"

    So what themes do y'all have?

    submitted by /u/DrJesterMD
    [link] [comments]

    My SRV is tiny compared to the canyon. Looked smaller on approach from orbit.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I figured out how collector limpets work and my mind is forever blown

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:27 AM PST

    I used to think that limpets could only be used once, only being able to collect the targeted object before expiring. Now I realise that by having no targeted objects and just programming a single limpet, the drone will collects all objects in the area.

    Mining is now 100x more efficient for me lol

    submitted by /u/ReallyCoolHelmet
    [link] [comments]

    Some wallpapers for your phone that I made.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Great view from the witch head nebulae today.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment