• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 4, 2021

    Elite Dangerous I uh .. don't think I'm supposed to be here..

    Elite Dangerous I uh .. don't think I'm supposed to be here..


    I uh .. don't think I'm supposed to be here..

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Shout out to CMDR FRJ for parking his carrier (DSSA Totoro) way out in the black. I was way over 18k ly from Sol with a faulty FSD and empty AFMU! You saved me from losing literal hours of exploration data or having to crawl back to the bubble! Thank you.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Sometimes it just looks awesome, and you stop whatever you're doing to appreciate that.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Biggest ring system I've seen + smallest gas giant in the center

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Seeking those Commanders who dare to brave the unknown! Join our guild of like-minded explorers!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:08 AM PST

    And the road becomes my bride

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:20 AM PST

    ps4 player moving to pc

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:59 AM PST

    I've been playing elite on ps4 now for just over 1k hours and recently moved to pc, I bought the hotas x56 flight stick, already enjoying it, also Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ZYKON617
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't there more ships?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:13 AM PST

    It does not matter if the statistics are similar, I would like to know why there is no more variety of models.

    submitted by /u/Meringue-Playful
    [link] [comments]

    We don’t explore for money. We explore for views like these…

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Community Goal - idk where to look

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:49 AM PST

    I'm not sure where to look for Yaso Kondi Leaf or any of the other rare commodities that are required for the CG. I looked in ed.db and other database sites to find them but I keep coming up with only one station per commodity and they all have 0 in stock.

    Am I doing something wrong? Am I too late to participate in this week's CG? Are there other places that sell those commodities?

    submitted by /u/TurboTBag
    [link] [comments]

    What happened here?, you guys used to be so cool.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:57 AM PST

    My first time.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I have taken the opportunity couple good long deliveries to Hutton have given me the spare cash to dip my toes into exploring I've now purchased and built a mid level DBX and am currently 900 away from my start at Sirius.

    Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/lethargy09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment