• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 15, 2021

    Elite Dangerous Data farming with a nice view

    Elite Dangerous Data farming with a nice view


    Data farming with a nice view

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:40 AM PST

    First 2000ly trip

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Hello commanders, recently I was looking at the map and I'm not sure why but I was suddenly in the mood to use up ALOT of time, considering I have the entirety of today and tomorrow off, so I decided I should do a "big" trip, or at least something far beyond my usual stuff, but I'm not exactly use to long distance exploring, so I need your advice I have a aspx with 22ly jump range (not alot but I don't mind long travel), so what's your advice?

    submitted by /u/ripper_lord_of_time
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain to me what is a frame shift wake scanner?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I tried it out and scanned a High Energy FSD wake and it automatically targeted a system about 10ly away. My guess the energy wake is some sort of remnant of another ship's FSD's energy? I'm not too sure what the wake scanning is supposed to be used for.

    submitted by /u/LevelUp15
    [link] [comments]

    How To Ask "Should I Buy Odyssey?"

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Rather than going through and posting something similar in a bunch of comment sections:

    Hi! :D If you're reading this, you're either giving the appraising side-eye to ED:O, or you're incredibly bored. If it's the latter, I'm sorry but this time there aren't any pictures. Perhaps next time! As for the former, here's how to effectively ask if the game is right for you.

    • Things like performance and graphics and even preference of input can be subject to highly varied personal taste. Try offering examples of where your own standards lie. "How does the grind compare to Black Desert Online/EvE Online/Any One Of A Number Of Other Blatant Skinner Boxes?" "I've played Ark. What's the bug level by comparison?" This gives a person more to work with when it comes to giving you a reply that is actually relevant. I mean, you don't want to know what I consider "acceptable grind". I can't stop killing settlers even if I wanted to.
    • Please be sincere in the approach. A lot of these "questions" turn out to be lead-ins for the Airing of Grievances, and while I understand the Festivus season is upon us, there's better and more productive ways to say "Odyssey sucks/I hate space legs/Can we stop making shotguns now". (WRT the last -- no we can not stop making shotguns until I get my SPAS-15 analog, thank you.)

    I can't speak for others but knowing a little more about what's fun for you, Asker of The Question, can help me give you a MUCH better answer than "ya man" or "eh IDK". And odds are, you probably want a little better than that.

    Now if you'll excuse me, it's been a full 20 minutes since I've smoked a settlement and I've developed a bit of a habit...

    submitted by /u/Calteru_Taalo
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the new toy fdev, it's beyond good!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Thanks for the new toy fdev, it's beyond good!

    From the handling to the sound design, it's all superb. Driving this sexy vehicle just feels amazing. Only complaint (as you probably already know) is plasma (bullet) spread. Needs a slight buff to make it worth using in combat. Other than that, I've had a great time with it.

    Credit where credit is due

    https://preview.redd.it/w1zeif4c3q581.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec179983f7d8365647f70f170cc1db47aa83a4a7

    submitted by /u/Hardinus
    [link] [comments]

    Yoo anyone know places to visit on deep space??

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Is the Nav Beacon scanning required to spawn the mission target?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:45 AM PST

    As the title says. You're on a salvage mission. You arrive at the target system.

    The log tells you to scan the nav beacon. Is it possible to just fly around and scan signals yourself with the FSS or is the Nav beacon required to 'find' it, otherwise it doesn't spawn in the system?

    Regards.

    submitted by /u/KnightAngler
    [link] [comments]

    New To Elite Dangerous and need tips for playing.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Watched few videos of Elite Dangerous and got really interested in the game. Just bought it and need tips for playing or i should watch countless videos on YouTube for beginners?

    submitted by /u/kwesi_kakarot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment