• Breaking News

    Friday, December 24, 2021

    Elite Dangerous Stopping at HIP 38064 before my first trip to the core

    Elite Dangerous Stopping at HIP 38064 before my first trip to the core


    Stopping at HIP 38064 before my first trip to the core

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Winking Cat #4

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Location: Epsilon Indi, Mitterand Hollow ("b'itter and hollow... M..." near the end, plus the scramble)

    Rewards: Chieftain Gold Festive (unique), Yellow Flak, 10M cr

    submitted by /u/Cal_Dallicort
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoyed wasting your time in Epsilon Eridani this evening

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Mr. Gankers. I'm (not) sorry that you couldn't kill my iCourier, AFFERT ORCI, despite trying so hard. Maybe next time 😉

    submitted by /u/DangerPencil
    [link] [comments]

    space palm trees

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Come on... it's 200Cr and I have to go to jail for that? I didn't even kill someone...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Come on... it's 200Cr and I have to go to jail for that? I didn't even kill someone...

    Well, I accidently targeted the wrong ship but realized it after a few seconds and stopped. I did just a bit of damage to the shields and now I have to go to jail?

    I just claimed 1,3mil cr bounty from the same party...

    https://preview.redd.it/yuhkfkbtmg781.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=da4fb37cc402f3c6b2ac6e7ed52b81bb1f5af9d8

    submitted by /u/Padi100
    [link] [comments]

    Blew the mission but got a nice view: Ix 4 C

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 05:44 AM PST

    When three friends killed our first cyclops together

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Unique Chieftain skin from Winking Cat

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Dang, that's a shame. I don't think I have a Beluga LinerDolphinOrca...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:03 PM PST

    I have a confession to make

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 02:07 AM PST

    I fell for the Hutton conda a year and a half ago. Thank you so much Yamiks ( ͡ಠ Ê–̯ ͡ಠ)

    submitted by /u/Pantapas123
    [link] [comments]

    It's that time of year when the Lavian Brandy should flow....o7 Cmdr's

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Found a really efficient way to bounty hunt

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Why am I constantly being scanned ?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:24 AM PST

    When we scan the players, does this contribute to us if they are carrying an illegal cargo or passenger? Because whenever I'm about to enter a station I get scanned 3-4 times. I can understand them doing this in space they might get an award from me if I'm wanted but do they have any interest in doing it in the mouth of the station or are they just doing it because they love their federation? If it is possible to gain something from this, I will buy a scanner module.

    submitted by /u/Inside_Education_851
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey - Ship vs. On-foot

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:51 AM PST

    What really annoys me in Odyssey is the mismatch between ship and handheld weapons. Commandos can take out my Asp Shields with their guns. My ship has a jiggawatt reactor to power the modules, has a biiiiig shield generator that can withstand rock melting laser beams from a large pulse laser... But someone with a tiny gun, a battery the size of my palm, can drain the shields even faster. WTF?

    Next.. I direct that rock melting beam on a commando. But his shields merely flicker. That beam would cut a hole in ship armour, vaporize modules or detonate the reactor. The NPC Commando just smirks and runs away.

    Am I missing something? Are beam lasers better suited? Railguns?

    submitted by /u/TormDZ
    [link] [comments]

    Never buy T160000M's

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 04:08 AM PST

    For almost a year now, I've been using T16000M's in a HOSAS configuration. They were basically touted as the best cheap joystick around. After having to manually fix them up at least 7 times within that period, one has given up the ghost and the other one isn't far behind.

    - Each Z axis potentiometer malfunctioned within the first WEEK simply due to the contact wearing from the weight of my arms. Both of their Z axes would spazz right out and become unusable. FIRST WEEK.

    - Each stick drifts to the left even with a hefty deadzone.

    - The trigger on one no longer clicks which leads to weird multi-triggering.

    - I had to completely remove and modify one of them to use a magnetic sensor for the twist to keep the stupid stick bearable and even then, the electronics ended up having a short somewhere today and the Z axis no longer works.

    Basically, like anything in the gaming community that isn't a graphics card, most people are drawn to the cheapest option and that somehow makes it popular and well regarded. Buyer beware, the poor man pays twice in this case. DO NOT BUY THEM. They are expensive toys worth far less than the pricetag. I have never been more disappointed with a purchase and I bought Odyssey. They couldn't even last a year from non-aggressive general casual use. Only fit for the bin.

    submitted by /u/SilverStyles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment