• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 20, 2022

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "An ally like you is always welcome here." Yeah. Sure.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:55 AM PST

    Mother fucker

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 03:02 AM PST

    Just spent the last 9 months out in the black exploring..I decide it's time to head back so I spent the last week making my way back…I finally hit Colonia last night and as soon as I spawn in another play instantly pulls me out of hyperspace and blows me to pieces…awesome spent all that time in the black just to uninstall the game as soon as I get back around people…thanks ya dick head

    submitted by /u/killersavage420
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap ladies and gentlemen... we did it! The absolute furthest reach of man. The final frontier of the final frontier... Beagle point is for chumps, Oevasy SG-Y D0 is the exploration pinnacle ��. Also, who's the wise guy with the carrier called "Your Life is Empty" at Beagle point? ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:16 PM PST

    The Party SRV

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:31 PM PST

    Update on my Krait MkII blueprints and deck plans. Exterior display done, now on to deck plans and sections. Work in progress

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:29 PM PST

    Man, this never gets old :)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:32 PM PST

    5 days ago I started playing Elite for the first time and finally got my Python! [trader] love this thing! cant wait to get the Anaconda

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:14 PM PST

    What's the difference between Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Horizons? Just adding my Anaconda model because I figured out u guys like the ship and I like it too. Ty

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:55 PM PST

    Alexandria found by Cmdr Namix - Further evidence of Azimuth/Salvation cooperation and involvement

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:07 AM PST

    I honestly didn't know that F10 capture a screenshot; I map it for supercruise.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:32 PM PST

    Am I cool now?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:22 AM PST

    Ever since I first reached Colonia 8 months ago I made it my goal to buy a carrier and move out here. Tonight I completed that goal.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:27 PM PST

    Honestly: thank you for everything <3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 03:28 AM PST

    Oh man where do I start?

    First of all, I love this game, right from the start. Of course, it has its flaws and the Odyssey expansion has its rough edges, but honestly, I love it.

    I played around 400h on my PC, but since I sold it (when you already have the whole PC back in it for the GPU alone, it's worth it), I got the Playstation version for my PS5. Learning the whole thing with the controller was a bit weird, but definitely doable.

    And here's the thing: it has exactly the same "magic" as when I first played it on PC. Only now I also have an idea of what I'm actually doing.

    It's just so relaxing to travel through the galaxy, complete missions, hunt down the odd pirate... this "do what you want" principle is the best thing about this game for me.

    Big heart goes to Frontier for this game and of course to the community, which has always been extremely helpful and open. I have never had a multiplayer game with such a loving community. You guys and this game helped me through really tough life situations and I can't thank you enough for that.

    Thank you CMDRs, fly safe!

    English is not my native language, so please excuse any mistakes!

    submitted by /u/IntelPentiumN4200
    [link] [comments]

    No sign of any hybrids here, Bosmang

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:06 AM PST

    Getting the guardian fighter and helping out a random stranger

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:50 AM PST

    When did the Anaonda rebuy cost drop so low

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:10 PM PST

    Pretty In Pink

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:37 PM PST

    Neutron star behind a black hole

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:44 PM PST

    6 nebulae but the journey felt forced.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:15 AM PST

    Did it start? Message from Aegis

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:05 AM PST

    Strange objects were found near Wregoe SC-X b29-2, in system from 15ly from it.

    This is in-game message from Aegis.

    I play with deferent language, but you can translate it easily from Rus to Eng with Google Translate. You are welcome https://imgur.com/a/oiAb7cf

    Thanks CMDR Backflip_into_a_star for the Eng screen and more information

    https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/s8ero5/comment/htftr6z/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=web2x&context=3

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Vadim_En
    [link] [comments]

    Stayed up all night long grinding for my Python. Worth it.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:08 AM PST

    How does this even happen?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:23 AM PST

    making the trip to Beagle Point, I may never make it with views like this

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:51 PM PST

    For the love of god Fdev, fix 'Select Highest Threat'

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:02 PM PST

    To be clear, I know about 'cycle next hostile target'. But honestly I dont really care about the sidewinder getting buttfucked by my fighter 4km away. Currently the 'select Highest threat' keybind will select dumbfire missiles that werent even fired at me. Im trying to find the elite anaconda shoving it's rather large nose in my ass.

    It's more of a QOL change but its incredibly annoying

    submitted by /u/yopro101
    [link] [comments]

    Violent neutron star

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment