• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sending Love to our Ukranian CMDR's

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:36 PM PST

    I know it isn't exactly related, but we should all wish for safety for all of our fellow Ukrainian pilots. Regardless of what you think should be done, it's a very sad day to see the beautiful country of Ukraine be attacked in such a way.

    o7 Godspeed CMDR's.

    submitted by /u/Kastrand
    [link] [comments]

    Just causally bookmarked the entirety of Colonia bridge

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:10 AM PST

    Started Playing June 2015 - Finally hit Elite today.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:45 AM PST

    How to take a CMD building, the quiet way

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:56 PM PST

    If you suddenly woke up and found yourself living in the Elite: Dangerous universe as your current character, what would be the first thing you do?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:46 AM PST

    Personally, I'd go find Aisling Duval and absolutely simp for her.

    submitted by /u/Kastrand
    [link] [comments]

    Just mining asteroids and noticed the planet and sun had lined up for a nice photo

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:57 AM PST

    Just got the Sol permit... This is so beautiful, it was 100% worth it and only took like 5 hours

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:56 PM PST

    Had to stop and admire her for a bit...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:37 PM PST

    Some creepy af lava spouts

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:55 AM PST

    Image waking up, going out and your ship is in you front yard, WYD?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:42 AM PST

    I woud love to get in my Crait MK2

    submitted by /u/GardenNeither7940
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find space marijuana for Gino?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 08:29 PM PST

    Joined to check out this game and I’ve been playing it all week non stop (first 10 hours or so was ROUGH)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:25 PM PST

    Some of my favorite screenshots

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:01 PM PST

    Request for imperial helmets.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 05:23 AM PST

    Request for imperial helmets.

    Dear FDev/commercial team!

    We, imperial pilots, would like to ask politely for imperial helmet (pic related). We don't care if we get it for ARX, as a CG reward or imperial rank reward. Just make it available. Without this helmet we are unable to blend in imperial forces. We don't need more furry outfits, jack-o-lantern outfits, festive sweters or more colors of cowboy hats. We need those helmets! Want our money? That's the easiest way to get it.

    Thanks in advance.

    PS. Please, hit the like button. It doesn't cost you anything and will help our cause tremendously.

    https://preview.redd.it/ej2aojwj3lj81.png?width=409&format=png&auto=webp&s=287f89eaeb9b6d0720bde4a5db770792f2182010

    submitted by /u/EntrepreneurEast1502
    [link] [comments]

    How to leave detention center with no money

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:26 AM PST

    Listen I'm very new to elite dangerous and I'm trying to learn as much as I can. However I can not find any information on this I am stuck at The armoured Saint with only 1000cr my ship is on some moon a long ways away I cannot take a shuttle anywhere as I don't have enough cr. I've scoured both in game and on the web for a solution and can not find one. I don't know if I'm missing something or I have to do something I haven't learned yet if yall could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/magsgt
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration can be fun

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:00 PM PST

    These federation fools were dumb enough to give me a license .. see you all in the black!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:11 PM PST

    I'm pretty new to Odyssey, and I feel I am missing something when it comes to on-foot combat

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:59 AM PST

    I took a mission to retrieve some macguffin from a crash site that was categorised as Threat Level 1, thought it should be fine. I have a Maverick suit and a Karma AR-50.

    I land and approach the site on foot, and out of nowhere 8 dudes with shields bumrush me and kill me in less than a second. I tried to fight them but one guy managed withstand an entire mag from my gun with only half his shields missing.

    My shields were up the whole time but they seemed to do nothing.

    Is combat in this game inherently unfair, or am I missing something important (like skill)

    submitted by /u/spacejester
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on more Thargoid Content ?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 06:04 AM PST

    Exactly as the title says, I just want to hear other CMDRs opinions on getting more Thargoid content, like access to the fabled Col 70 region (that probably contains a lot of "in the works" Thargoid content), more interceptor or even ship varieties, and maybe even getting hyperdicted in a Fleet Carrier jump Then maybe after all that, maybe the people over at Aegis could work on reverse engineering their technology, to a point where we could engineer a Thargoid ship ourselves, with the Propulsion and Weapon materials

    Anyways, the point still stands. What are your suggestions or even opinions on getting more Thargoid content , or even possibly more Alien content like actual Non-SLF Guardian ships ?

    submitted by /u/vxl-r
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty chaotic system

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:36 PM PST

    High combat zone + Cannons = good times

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:04 PM PST

    3rd shield booster or PD turret?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:44 AM PST

    Finally max engineered my Vulture, and am now in a dilemma, should I add a third booster for my Bi-weave shield, or keep my PD turret? I don't see many missle/mine/torpedo AI ships that I mainly fight, but when I do they're a pain if my shield goes down and I don't boost away in time. Then again, I imagine a third booster will let my shield survive most encounters before it goes down.

    submitted by /u/Pyro111921
    [link] [comments]

    Went AFK inside a station for a few hours and came back to this.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 09:36 PM PST

    Join the Alliance!! Join the ARRC Family!!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:37 AM PST

    Join the Alliance!! Join the ARRC Family!!!

    Id like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC)

    Our group is very active and has Commanders from all over the world and galaxy, as we put our Commanders well being and ingame safety first.

    Our rules are simple and tailored for us all to be effective as a squadron and to have fun in the process

    Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us

    before joining.

    We are the friendliest and most prestigious of major alliance factions and the Aloith council.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

    https://preview.redd.it/qfyse0k10sj81.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=be23b0047d23980b900a682ae7213fa5fb2d9196

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

    Alliance Rapid Reaction Corps is open to new and experienced Cmdrs regardless of skill level. We have experienced Cmdrs who can teach you. Our faction is a key member of the Alioth council and one of the most influential alliance squads politically and we are a chill yet structured squad with varying levels of devotion to the game, so join us as our aim is to defend alliance interests, run BGS ops with those who request our aid and help new CMDRS gain their wings. This invitation is for all CMDRS

    All are welcome to join.

    We are currently in search of more Xbox and PS4 CMDRS in order to gain a more robust player base, allowing us to better help factions in need, doesnt mean PC Cmdrs are excluded. Drop into our discord or send an inara application if your interested.

    https://inara.cz/squadron/671/

    https://discord.gg/38v6eGj5WF

    Wing Leader Cmdr Rondkiller

    submitted by /u/TheBlackFrechFry
    [link] [comments]

    In these random beautiful moments is worth playing in 3 am

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment