• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Elite Dangerous Type 9 Docking Speed Run

    Elite Dangerous Type 9 Docking Speed Run


    Type 9 Docking Speed Run

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 01:43 AM PST

    Saw the "action movie" post u/KPMG and, video editor that I am, decided to practice audio mixing while waiting for my wife to get out of class. Enjoy "CMDR James Holden: The Movie" :D (Good headphones recommended)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 09:11 PM PST

    Helium-Rich Gas Giant with a 1.5 hour rotational period, sped up

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:06 AM PST

    Callsign: O7

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 05:27 AM PST

    AFK on jumping fleet carrier?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 02:27 AM PST

    Would I jump with the fleet carrier if I was offline and my ship was inside that fleet carrier?
    Would I be on another system when I get back Online?

    submitted by /u/BOTja2525
    [link] [comments]

    What is this thing on my screen? It seems to be sitting inside the station airlock and it's pointing at whatever in every which direction.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 09:32 PM PST

    The Exploration trip

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 05:08 AM PST

    A bored CMDR needs your advice

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 08:30 PM PST

    Hello CMDRs,

    I've been playing ED for almost 2 years. However, I never got really involved with the game and the community. When I play, I play for some days, then I get bored and stop playing for months. Anytime I get back, and the cycle repeats. I believe this happens because when I play, I play without any object other than "make money." I keep repeating tasks like mining, selling, exploring, selling, and sometimes grinding, which is fun but soon becomes tedious. But, I really want to get involved with a game like this, the lore, the politics, the economy, do some roleplay, make friends. So, what do you suggest for me to reach that? Perhaps if I start to play with a community that does with some kind of RP or has a more significant objective, I might feel more involved with the game. Do you know and recommend any?

    submitted by /u/AioilPGrBacce
    [link] [comments]

    Died and got locked out

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 12:33 AM PST

    I'm new and just died. When I respawned it was in a new station I've never been to. Instantly all my missions failed and my federation permit was revoked. What happened, thats not normal is it?

    submitted by /u/peggedhub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment