• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 19, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 19, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 19, 2019)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Oh wait, yes, I can see them now! Those are Anakin’s legs!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    A ringed neutron star [not home right now, ill give system name once im home]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    The Lakon Type 10 Pictured with a small settlement for scale. Because size DOES matter.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    Potential 2020 Lore 'Tour'

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Folks,

    I'm thinking of doing something of an Elite Dangerous 'Lore Tour' in the new year. A sort of guided tour of all the original '84-'93 cool places in the game, with selected new ones too. On Twitch and in-game maybe with the odd side-quest, background, a hint of nostalgia, history, any insider info I can remember.

    Aimed at new players and seasoned veterans with an interest in the backdrop to the game. I'll be the tour guide. ;) Probably in-game and on twitch/youtube if folks fancy joining in.

    Just trying to gauge interest in the first instance. If there is some, I'll work up an itinerary and do some organising. Let me know your thoughts.

    Right on, Commanders.

    Cheers,

    Drew.

    submitted by /u/drewwagar
    [link] [comments]

    I killed a Medusa Interceptor in a Dolphin!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Thargoid battle aftermath 106 LY from Sol

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Surf's Up My Dudes

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Back to the world of Soviet science fiction novels.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    My SC assist butthole pucker moment

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    I think I need to see an engineer about my heatsink.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    ‘‘Tis but a scratch!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    The Cobra Mk4 [Elite Dangerous]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    100% hull shieldless basilisk solo - glory to mankind

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Time to get that corvette.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I'm lost

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    50% off all Elite Dangerous HCS VoicePacks - Black Friday Discount is already available

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Both Golconda plans are fundamentally flawed.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    The Empire transitions them to planetary living:

    The Original Mission of the Golconda was to establish themselves on an earth-like world, from what I understand. This initiative would establish them on a planet with no atmosphere, keeping them confined in their city.They would have gravity like they are used to, but no access to 0g, nor the ability to peer out into space (both things integral to their culture from what they communicated).

    The Federation builds them an outpost:

    The residents of the Golconda currently have access to gravity. only a few parts of their ship are in 0g. building them just an outpost would be a downgrade since they don't give their residents access to gravity. In essence, the Federation seem to only want to do the bare minimum, since the residents of the Golconda would need a Coriollis, Ocellus or Orbis station to keep their way of life intact.

    submitted by /u/Endaris
    [link] [comments]

    After about 100 hours, I decided to finally leave the Bubble and head for Colonia! Not far along yet, but here's my favorite screenshot from the journey so far

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Yet Another HUD Console Colour Post. ( With a picture )

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Yet Another HUD Console Colour Post. ( With a picture )

    For weeks I had no idea there was a value after buy back.

    Look you can turn the brightness how ever you want. Still on console our menus are 50% unreadable at any given point in time. We have to dock, change vectors and even dropping out of SC just to read our menus.

    I know the line is that you all can not change it because it is so connected to the UI. Thing is that there are lots of little changes to the UI you all have done. I know it is a slippery slope to say that because you can change one thing you can change all things. Alas, the more you all cram on these menus the less console players can read. I have to keep personal logs and update them my self for some stats like notoriety, buy back, any mission details or mail details that will be needed. This amounts to around 10-30 min prep before any mission that is not just a one jump and done. Don't get me started on combat near stars, who needs little things like seeing your radar, or unlocked ships in front of you... coming right at you... and all you see is star.

    Please we will pay let us change the colours of the HUD so we can get a better contrast and read these menus. Orange background + Orange source light = bleed out unreadable.

    I am not mad, or yelling, or even that upset about it. I am just reminding them that many of us console players are still dreaming of the day we can read menus again. ( Also waiting for my parts to ship to me, went exploring with out all my kit so now I have about 30 more min till they make it to me. I have a passenger that is one of those hush hush explorers so don't want to risk a scan going back in the bubble. )

    I am ready for the "they are never going to do it." But a human can dream.

    submitted by /u/Rabid_Kiwi
    [link] [comments]

    My Anaconda at The Dweller

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Picture one of two while I was deep core mining

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment