• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 05, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 05, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 05, 2019)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Entire First Month I Played Elite: Dangerous

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    For some reason I had this urge to land on this moon and was able to get this picture of the star above the gas giant

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    FYI - "From 5 December to 16 December, any Federation Rank will be earned at an double rate alongside a discount to Federal ships"

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    A black hole, inside a blue nebula, looking at a red nebula in the distance.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    When you're deep in the black do you ever get that uncomfortable feeling you're being watched?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    wow

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    That's a new one on me.......never had two void cores that close......'cha....ching!'

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    Black Hole Telescope

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    SIGNAL SOURCE: Vape Nation

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    What is your distance from SOL? I'm currently 9,504LY away.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    5 PA cactus python first test flight

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Neutron star above the galactic plane

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Doing cool passenger missions!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Man I was kicking ass in a badass Viper but then I realized it was a piece of shit!! I decided to buy something cooler but didn't have enough money!! I needed like 10 million or something but I only had 3 which sucks. All the missions were like 20 thousand each and bounties were kinda OK but I wanted a cooler ship with big ass fuckin guns!!!

    I was trying to think of a way to make more money when I saw something called a passenger lounge and the missions there were like 1.5 million bucks!! That's enough to pay for a ship so I was like hell yeah and bought a cool dolphin ship and took a passenger mission for millions of dollars! They wanted to go to alpha centari which is cool af because alpha centari is the closest solar system to ours irl!!

    It took like fifteen fuckin jumps but finally we were there! She wanted to go to a place called For The Mug and when I locked on to it the game said it was a quarter of a light-year away and would take literally hours to fly there!! I looked it up on the internet and I guess the place is like a Easter egg or w/e. Anyway, I said fuck that and abandoned the mission!!

    So I took another mission for like a million and a half bucks did another fifteen fucking jumps and she wanted to see a ice geyser. I was like w/e bitch let's go but when I got there it was on the surface of a planet! I bought horizons like a week ago but haven't used it because I like flying around too much and I don't even have a mars rover anyway. Long story short I fucking crashed on the surface of the planet and blew up because I took off my shields for maximum jump distance!!!!!

    I was pissed af and decided I would never play the game again but changed my mind an hour later. I decided to start taking transport missions for like 500k instead and be a criminal smuggler that boosts out of the station door full throttle silent running like a total fucking badass!!!!! I'm making a lot more money now so I'll have enough to buy a badass ship in no time and then pirates will fear me as a space god!!

    submitted by /u/BigStankDickDad420
    [link] [comments]

    Think my next deep explorer ship will be the alliance Challenger. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Islanded in a stream of stars

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    As an Imperial looking at what you Feds did to the people of the Galconda, I gotta say I'm impressed.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    In the wake of the Federation's success during the Golconda Interstellar Initiative, every Commander will earn double Federation Rank and enjoy a discount on all Federal ships until 16 December!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    [VIDEO] Obsidian Ant: The Importance of Atmospheric Worlds

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    No matter how many times I jump these, they still give me that pucker factor!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Meeting random people at the Delta Conflux site. I met this random commander out in the void and he didn't even try to kill me!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    So. This happened. I flew way above the galactic plane. Scared the daylights out of me!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Mortimer's Charm, coming in at night

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Spoiler Alert: the result of the Golconda efforts.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Still relatively new to the game so seeing my first White Dwarf was quite an event.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment