• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 06, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 06, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 06, 2019)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Using my money for crap, literally...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    I'm doing these little elite-dangerous pen drawings how'd I do?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    As I explore the galaxy I’m always searching for beautiful sights. Today however, I search for a different treasure. Today I search for cake day karma.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    So I finally too the plunge and got a full HOTAS setup. What a difference after mouse and keyboard!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Neutron boosting - how it really works

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    HIP 38064

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    M'limpet

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    List of UNIQUE things about every ship!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Tangled up in Blue. Stygian blue, that is.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Not the most clear picture, but my friend and I got my scarab over 1 km in the air by ramming it with his ship.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    This is Frank. He's a good guy. As long as you don't piss him off.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    The Golconda decal in it's uselessly mirrored glory

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:52 AM PST

    3 Days of explo, havnt found my own ELW yet, i could scream.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Boss fight

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    This game is insane: my first hour got me really puzzled, now stuck

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    So i do the first mission to get to mawson's dock, i arrive. I take off on auto and it says i have to wait in the queue.

    I wait.

    The 5 minute elapse on its own and i'm told they are going to fire on me. So, not sure what to do, i exit the station, and i get a message saying there's a fine against me but my privileges have been restored.

    I jump to my next destination (the most basic courrier mission i could get), and i overshoot by a lot. I end up stuck having to wait 20 minutes at full throttle to get there as supercruise won't activate (not mass locked).

    I arrive at the station, choose 'dock request'. It keeps saying denied . It doesn't say why. I noticed the big 'anonimity protocol' message, google it. I get no info besides going to 'low sec' ????

    Plus, i can't find where i'm going because there's no way for me to target ("T") the previous station and 'align'.

    Plus, i read on google i shoudl be able to pay fine in any station of any system where the fine took place - i'm in the same system: but i can't dock!!!

    I'm utterly bemused and stuck. Game looks awesome but it makes no effort to teach itself to a newbie.

    submitted by /u/opiatenaive_
    [link] [comments]

    Painite Surface Wing Mining

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Not quite as big as other hauls, but still pretty good!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I did a thing again

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:30 AM PST

    Fed Rank Grid on Sothis->Ceos (Don's Inheritance->Brunel Hub->New Dawn Station loop)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    I just finished my rank grind today and it took me roughly 9-10 hours to go from Petty officer to Rear Admiral. Could have been faster but to counter boredom, I fight most of the interdictions so that adds up a bit.

    Used a Cutter with 640t cargo to do data courier and transport missions. It takes time to stack the missions so most of the time, I have to wait for the next refresh of the boards to grab a few more. I think the boards refresh every 10 minutes?

    Took advantage of the rank bonus this week although I was surprised that even with the bonus, The Empire rank grind is faster (takes about 6 hours doing data courier on Ngalinn/Mainami route).

    I might still continue to rank up to Admiral while the bonus is in place - in case the Fleet Carriers require them.

    submitted by /u/Gerstotad
    [link] [comments]

    Duality

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    I let my copilot fly the taipan today, he did pretty good

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Should I get a 6A or 6B power plant?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I have 26mil credits, and am flying a federal gunship. I have 102% power usage and want to upgrade, but which to? Is it worth the extra ~8mil credits for the A?

    submitted by /u/water_jet
    [link] [comments]

    Mining: Asteroid Strikes Back

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    My first Elite and with it, the first billion!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment