• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 07, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 07, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 07, 2019)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cybertruck Mk III

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:16 AM PST

    Fan-art №2 by CMDR SepterLt

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    this blue...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Fan-art by CMDR SepterLt

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    LPT: When looking for high value exploration data, refer to "Ralana"

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    A little lost limpet... Was surprised at the details we rarely get to see.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    I saw your Cybertrucki Mk III and i raise you my Pingu Chieftain!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Second Home

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    My first Elite rank. I'm kinda ecstatic. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Who else is really looking forward to getting the focus on longstanding bugs?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    For some reason I decided to trade Hutton Mugs for Apa Vietii. I didn’t realize what would be the hardest part...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    In a certain discord server a concept of a Meowler was born. Inspired by that recent post with neat pen-drawings

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    When the murder flowers come, even the bobbleheads are scared.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Just a simple Krait in front of things

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    This breathtaking game cost me a delivery bonus!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    How important is the prospect of Fleet Carriers to you?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I was pretty upset over the most recent delay of them, but I'm curious how other people feel about them.

    I'm someone who has about 2k Hours in the game, a fleet of over 20 fully (and I mean maxed out Grade 5 mods) ships starving for something else to do late game. I'm also the one who completely filled up my Raw, Manufacturered and Data engineering mats (everything but Guardian and Thargoid mats) in preparation of the possibility that Fleet Carriers need them to upgrade.

    I'm really looking for something to do as a group. Squadrons never introduced any gameplay elements that have us do anything as a group that we werent already doing. There isn't any gameplay based about gathering commodities (like supplying factories) or materials for groups, too much of the game is based around your character without any means of sharing gameplay with others. I would make a living in game supplying my group with materials if you could share them, but you can't.

    To me, Fleet Carriers were going to give some purpose to my Elite character. I was going to spend time getting one and upgrading it to its fullest extent then work with my group on where to send it so it's most useful, most likely for BGS work. I would make sure it's fully stocked with fuel to make sure it's able to move when needed.

    But I think I'm an oddball in this case, and I'm curious to see if other people are looking forward to this feature as much as I am.

    submitted by /u/teeth_03
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you just have to stop and take in the scenery

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    PSA: Replacing your Fed ship with a new discounted hull will both shave a few million CR off your rebuy and net about a hundred million credits when you sell the old hull back

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Fed ships are on discount which awesomely combines with Li Yong Rui Discounts. This is great even if you already own a Fed Ship. Since Rebuy insurance is calculated based upon the purchase price of a module, you can both lower your Rebuy, and net the price difference buy buying a newer discounted version of your fed ship. The more expensive it was the more you'll save and get back.

    A Corvette got about -3,000,000cr off in rebuy costs and about $100,000,000cr back. (This was an already LYR discounted hull.) Not bad for a few jumps into LYR space.

    Also a good time to mention the "Store Multiple" option in the stored modules page.

    Just remember to remember your load out!

    submitted by /u/m1k3tv
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: grinding davs-hope-racetrack ®️ Is actually nice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    In terms of how shitty grind is in general racing around davs hope with a nice podcast on is the least unfun way of grinding imho

    submitted by /u/IOpaFritzI
    [link] [comments]

    Got my fleet carrier ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    didn’t think i was playing a horror game but this gave me a proper jump scare

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    WALL OF FIRE! My DBX in front of VY Canis Majoris. 7,328 ls away. My brain is broken ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment