• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 12, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 12, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 12, 2020)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just doing my part

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Lucky alignement �� ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Warmth to everyone, Commanders!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Here's to our little buddies, who give their lives for us expecting nothing in return

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Short of building a full cockpit or bridge, after many many moons, I finally have the Elite Dangerous setup I've always wanted. Btw: ED plus Logitech x56 equals geeky joy!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Black Hole with planetary nebula ��⭐️

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:09 AM PST

    In this next system I expected to come across salvageable wreckage of 39 starships destroyed by a Borg cube in 2367.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Beluga is my dedicated explorer ship for deep space researching. Currently flying over a pink gas giant which orbits very close to its O type star ⭐️

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Selling universal cartography is weird

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    A hello from low settings town

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Lego sidewinder Instructions

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    My new coilot has forced me off the HOTAS for now. Figured out how to get all the most important controls onto the steam controller!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Finally saved enough to buy my own coffee maker!!!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Tried out exploring today! I am constantly astounded by the visuals of this game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:00 AM PST

    When there is only one large pad at the rescue ship

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Letting yourself be ganked is fun and you should try it too

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    A couple days ago i was flying around Shinrarta in a mildly tricked out Sidewinder, half exploring the system and half baiting gankers to interdict me, and let me tell you i was having the time of my goddamn life. Every hollow square added some more suspense, doubly so if they were behind me. Sometimes i would try to shake them from my tail, sometimes i'd blatantly bait them by flying in front of them.

    CMDR Dangerous.com interdicted me, i was about to o7 him for shits 'n giggles in local chat but i got sent to the rebuy screen very quickly. I spawned back in Jameson with a message from him yelling "If you're not with Kumo Crew you're nobody!", to him i want to reply that the Empire's might will crush you pirate scum, but sadly i did not know how to message someone who you're not friends when they're not in the same instance as you.

    Later on CMDR I AM WILL interdicted me and this time i decided to take it a bit more seriously. I tried boosting FA OFF while randomly flailing my joystick around flying evasively, i almost got away, but i stabilized myself for the high wake a second too early and he managed to get the fatal shot on me. We had a quick chat afterwards, he was friendly about it. I said i was having fun and invited him to interdict me again but sadly he didn't. But if you're reading this, one day i'll challenge you in PvP.

    Try this, it's genuinely fun and adrenaline inducing. I was having fun, they were having fun (i assume), and rebuys on a sidewinder are basically zero. Even if you don't like being interdicted, this is a great way to get some practice on escaping interdictions relatively unscathed with no risk to your missions, credits, cargo, big ships and so on.

    submitted by /u/nikidash
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for all the Painite, Hyades Sector DB-X d1-112.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    And while the heroes of the day busy themselves saving lives, we keep the skies clear for'em!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Just escaped the bubble of human space Aka Inner Orion Spur Im now in the Inner Scutum-Centaurus Arm And damn its nice here, Im heading to Colonia if you are wondering

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    It's a long trip to Colonia, but she got me there safely. Now to Sag A and then home. Wish me luck Commanders. o7

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Me(center-front python) and a few other CMDRs helping people off of Hanna Enterprise.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    After the best 282 hours of my life. I finally got it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Evening Commanders! Finally taking the time to sink my teeth into this and found my first neutron star, happy exploring!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment