• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 05, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 05, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded up my AspX, went exploring in Delphi and found the distress call. First encounter with Thargoids

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I probably shouldn’t be doing this in open

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Thanks to Fleet Carriers we'll be able to rescue the lost Distant Stars commanders

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Back in 2017 Dr. Kaii and his band of exploration experts hosted a one-way expedition into the M67 Elysium cluster. Using the new engineering, neutron/white dwarf boosts, and jumponium mechanics, it was now possible to reach this sector for the first time. But nobody could make it back. In my mind, this made it the purest form of exploration. You wouldn't be able to sell the data or put your name on anything. In the end you either had to self destruct, erase your commander and start over, or abandon that account and buy a new one. It was exploring for exploring's sake and many commanders simply stayed there. With the advent of Fleet Carriers, a rescue mission is possible. Any abandoned commanders who've been "in stasis" up in the M67 cluster can be reached and ferried back to the bubble.

    submitted by /u/jshan04
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on PC who hasn’t see Sag A* yet, I’m here now with a fighter hanger. We can multi-crew up so you can check it out.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    CMDR Deacon Kaye, send me a friend request and I'll send the multi crew invite! I'll be here for a little while.

    EDIT: had to grab lunch. I'll be heading back to the Bubble now. Thanks for joining me out there CMDRs!

    submitted by /u/Another_Minor_Threat
    [link] [comments]

    Avoiding pirate scum while mining : Lesson 1 - Obi-Wan style camouflage

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Obligatory, I went to Sagittarius A* and all I got was this lousy screenshot, post

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    On my way to the Heart and Soul nebulae and i found this monstrosity...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Finally got my Sol permit last night.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Allow Me To Gush About My Federal Corvette

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Allow Me To Gush About My Federal Corvette

    After grinding out my Rear Admiral rank doing the Exphiay run, I finally have my very own star destroyer. And let me just say- it was all worth it. This ship is incredible. I've been planning this build for some time and saving up the necessary mats. She is fully engineered and damn near indestructible. I spent some time cleaning out Haz Res sites, and it's almost too powerful- it's like flying a delete button! This is a PVE combat ship at the moment, and here's my loadout:

    https://s.orbis.zone/6izh

    \"Red Leader, this is Overwatch- you are clear to commence mining operations\"

    There's no turning back- I've got the taste for blood!

    Ready to clean up the space trash

    \"That's No Moon\"

    submitted by /u/Malachi217
    [link] [comments]

    Had my first encounter with the Thargoids at a barnacle site on HIP 17497 B 5, in the Pleiades Nebula. Scared the shit out of me when they temporarily disabled my ship and SRV ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I just found a shipwreck far in the dark ! 18.129 Ly from SOL

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    240t LTDs and this happens lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    ♫ I-So-Late, good times, Come On! ♪ you can't get much more socially distant than out in the Rift. Hope you're all staying safe at home (where possible)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    ELW in the light of four suns

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Oevasy SG-Y d0, the farthest system from Sol, on this planet nothing shines on the sky, only the main star. It looks awesome.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    In love with this ship - Krait Phantom 'Saratoga' heading out beyond The Bubble for the first time

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Almost there... ALMOST.F*CK*NG.THERE

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Im not feelin very safe :-/

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Majestic

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Leonard Nimoy Station

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    They have revealed their true form, they cannot die, please send h-

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Turned supersampling to 2x at 1440p and snagged this beauty. Mercy me

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    The return of the stair of Liberty nebula

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment